confused

j.jk pov
It was the next day and I don't know what to feel. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad. Did I meant it when I said 'I love you' back? Maybe it was too early? I heard a knock on my apartment door and I stood up my lazy butt to open the door. There Rose was standing up tall and was smiling holding a bag in one hand.
"Hey Kookie, I brought some cookies for you!" She said to me smiling to me giving the bag full of cookies. I took it away from her, "Thanks Rose." I said to her forcing a smile. I was glad to see her beautiful face but I didn't know what to feel about her. My feelings got all mixed and I didn't know whether to trust her or not.
"Can I come in?" Rose asked lurking around my place.
"Actually I was-"
"Thanks Kookie!" Rose interrupted.
We sat on the couch next to the warm fire feeling the comfort.
"Rose, you know when I said 'I love you' back?"
"Yes, I do. I'll remember it forever too, haha."
"Rose!" I shouted out.
"Jungkook, what? What's wrong?" Rose asked confused.
"I don't know if I actually lov-"
BOM! BOM! BOM!
Taehyung and Kathleen came rushing in breaking the door. They grabbed us and hurried us out the apartment.
"Tae, Kathleen, what's happening?" I cried.
"There's a fire in there! There's a fire!" Kathleen shouted to me and Rose.
"No- no, I need to get my things!" I sobbed trying to tell them that I needed to go back into the building to grab my things.
"Kookie, what's more important? Your things or you?" Rose tried to calm me down but it didn't help.
"No! You guys don't understand! My great-grandma gave me something important and it's in the building!" I tried talking while I sobbed trying to escape from Taehyung's arms. Finally, my hands slipped out and I quickly went into the building. Taehyung ran after me, then Kathleen, then Rose, then the firefighters.