back together (pt. 1)

"Jungkook would you like a cookie?" Rosé said.
"Uhm no, it's okay. Could I get some cold water instead?" I said. "Okay!" She said walking out the door.
I love Rosé, I really do. But if I tell her how I felt, would I just go through heartbreak again?
I can tell that she loves me as much as I do. I'm willing to give her a try. But what if my nightmare came true. After I confess I just die. I need her in my life. I really do. Without her I wouldn't feel any love.
She came bursting in. "Here's your water!" Rosé said. "Thanks." I gave her a little smile. "Are you feeling any better?" She asked. "Yeah." I said staring at the wall. "Jungkook. Are you sure you're okay?" She said walking in front of me. "I'm sure. I just have things on my mind right now." I said. "Oh okay.." she said. "Uhm Rosé.. do you love me?" I asked nervously. "I- I do! Of course I do! I'm sorry for stuttering it was just really sudden.." she said blushing. "I love you too." I took her hand. "I'm sorry that I've broken your heart many times. I don't know why or how you still love me. And I'm glad you didn't move on. Because you're mine now." I said giving her a wide smile. "Yeah, I'm sorry too!" She said. I gave her a big hug. "Ah it's nice to have you in my arms once again. It's been long. Well not really. I just miss your warmth." I said while she giggled. "Me too." She said.
She pulled back and squeezed my cheeks. "You're so cute!" She said with a bright smile.
"You are too!" I said squeezing her cheeks. We were having such a nice moment, but then Jimin walked in. "HEY G- what the heck. You guys look weird af." He said laughing. "Shut up, we're cute!" I said. "Yeah sure.." He said.
"You ruined the moment Jimin!" She said. "Whatever." He said rolling his eyes.
"How are you Jungkook?" He asked. "I'm feeling great! Rosé has been taking care of me really well!" I said. "Wah you guys should just get married already! She never takes care of me!" He said. "Maybe we should." I said jokingly. "Yah!" She said giggling.
I stayed in the hospital for a couple days. I soon got discharged.

-

Rosé and I walked to a cafe. I intertwined my hands with hers. After we got coffee we hung out. After hanging out with her I forgot about everything in the past that happened. I cannot keep a grudge for that long anyways. She was the love of my life too. I took her home. She put her arms around my waist looking up at me. "I love you, Jeon Jungkook." She said. "I love you too, Park Chaeyoung." I said. I leaned in for a kiss. She then fell into my arms. What happened?! I'm freaking out. I soon saw Jimin coming home. "JIMIN!" I yelled.

It's 12 am over here. I was going to say merry Christmas but it isn't anymore. But oh wells. MERRY CHRISTMAS!