i understand

Jimin has a serious talk with Rosé. "Why did you reject him? You said you liked him a lot!" Jimin said as Rosé started to cry. "I do! I do like him a lot! It's just, because of personal reasons." Rosé said back to him. "What personal reasons Rosé? Tell me." Jimin said calming down his tone. "It's just- I can't tell you or it would get worst on both sides." Rosé said crying her eyes out. "Tell me, I'll solve this for you." Jimin said. "I- okay, well Tzuyu told me she would post a video of me making out with somebody else." Rosé confessed. "Why did you make out with somebody in the first place?" Jimin asked,  "I didn't, it wasn't me in the video! The girl just looked like me." Rosé explained.

"I'll destroy the video, for sure." Jimin said. "Okay, please do." Rosé said. Rosé fell asleep after crying that much. Jimin got a blanket and put it over her. He texted the gang, except Jungkook. He told them to meet at Jin's house.

They all came. Jimin told them that it was time to solve this. "You know how much we love our maknae." Jimin said. "I mean I do, but he isn't my favorite." Juninho jokingly said. "Just shut up. His ex, Tzuyu, blackmailed my sister, and we need to destroy her dirty work." Jimin told them.

"Ooh cool, are we going to be like spies?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah, I guess." Jimin said. "Make it snappy, I need my sleep." Yoongi said. "How are we going to do this?" Nam Joon asked. "Someone should ask her out on a date, and we'll steal her phone." Jimin said. "So who's going to ask her?" Taehyung asked, "Not me though, I have a girlfriend."

"Jin, you ask her!" Hoseok implied. "Wow, who do you think I am, I can't do that!" Jin said. "You are worldwide handsome, right?" Yoongi said. "Ugh, I am." Jin said. "Then ask her out, it's just for this only, okay?" Jimin said.

"Fine" Jin gave up.