i hate you jeon jungkook!

It was the next day, Jungkook and his parents had arrived to the airport. He was sad, even sadder he had to leave all his friends, especially Rosé. "The flight to Jeju Island is now boarding." He got up and scanned his ticket. He found his seat next to a girl. "Excuse me." Jungkook said politely. He had the window seat. "Ah sorry." She moved her legs inward. "Thank you." Jungkook sat down. He stared out of the window. 'I miss Rosé'

He finally landed in Jeju. He met up with his parents. "Let's go to our new home!" Mrs. Jeon said excitedly. "Why did we move anyway?" Jungkook asked. "Because it's pretty here." Mr. Jeon said. "Are you serious?!" Jungkook said. "I had friends in Seoul!" Jungkook said sadly. "You can make friends here. Don't worry."  Mr. Jeon said.

"Okay." Jungkook sulked. He went through 3 years in Jeju. He made friends, had girlfriends, but he couldn't maintain the relationship, because of Rosé. He missed her a lot.

————

On the other hand, Rosé did miss him, but she hated him. She hated that he left without telling her at all.

*flashback* days after he left

"Where did Jungkook go?" Rosé asked Jimin. "Uh uh he's sick." "I should go visit him." She said getting ready. "Don't!" "Why! I haven't seen him in so long, I miss him, a lot!" "Just don't go." Jimin begged. "Why? Are you hiding something?" Rosé asked. "N-no!" He quickly said. "You are! Tell me right now!!" Rosé angrily said. He didn't like lying, especially to his sister. "He, moved away." Jimin said. "Don't lie." Rosé said with a nervous laugh. "I'm not, he really did move." Jimin said. Rosé cried. "Why? Why didn't he tell me?" Rosé said breaking down on the floor.

"He thought you would get over it faster." Jimin said squatting down to comfort her. "Well, it didn't. He just made it worst." Rosé said sobbing. "I hate you Jeon Jungkook!" She yelled as tears cane running down her face.

*end of flashback*

Rosé was now doing fine after 3 years had passed. She missed him every now and then, but decided to keep it in the past.

Rosé and a friend she needed to pick up at the airport. Her name was Dahyun. "Rosé!" Dahyun came running over to her. "How have you been?" Rosé asked. "Great!"

Little did she know, Jungkook came back to Seoul. The same day, in the same airport, at the same time.