party

Rosé and Jungkook became closer again. It felt as if he never even left. They soon grew back the feelings they had for each other back then. They didn't want to admit it, but they liked each other a lot. And they knew they did.

Jungkook picked up Rosé to go to Jisoo's house. "Wait, can we pick up Mark?" Rosé asked. "Sure.." Jungkook said. He just wanted her alone, but since she asked he agreed. She showed him the directions to his house. She called Mark to come out. Mark hopped in Jungkook's rental car. "Hello!" Mark said. "Hey!" Rosé said. "Hi, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said looking back at him. "What are you, an Uber?" Mark asked seriously. "No." Jungkook said. "Oh, then who are you?" "He's my friend." Rosé assured him. "Okay." Mark smiled at her. Jungkook didn't like him at all.

They arrived at the house and everyone welcomed them in. They were all so happy to see Jungkook again. Jungkook saw Taehyung in the living room a bit sad, so he talked to him. "Are you okay? Why don't you hang out with Kathleen?" Jungkook asked. "We broke up." Taehyung blunty said. "What?! You guys were a power couple!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Not anymore, she's has a new boyfriend." Taehyung said as a tear flew down his eye. Taehyung held in his tears. He didn't want to cry when he's suppose to be happy.

Mark took Rosé upstairs into a room. Rosé didn't feel really good about this. Mark pinned her to the wall as he passionately kissed her. Rosé tried pushing him away, but he didn't  budge. She then gave in and kissed him back. They stopped until they heard someone yell, "what the fuck?!" It was Jungkook. "Wait Jungkook-" Rosé tried chasing him, but Mark used his strength to make her stay. "Mark let go, it hurts!" Rosé said trying to pull away. "You hurt me when you hang out with Jungkook all the time." Mark said back to her. "It's because I like him!" Rosé finally admitted it. She liked him.