"asleep"

I started to get weaker every minute. "Jungkook, are you feeling alright? Do you want any water? Are you hungry?" Rose asked worried.
"Rose.."
"Yes Jungkookie?" Rose responded to me.
"Do you love me?"
"Well yes, I do!" Rose smiled about to kiss me on the cheek.
It was hard breathing and it was hard to communicate. I was hurt all over but I didn't want to tell Rose. I didn't want her to worry.
The doctor came rushing in pushing Rose aside. My eyes started to close and I couldn't breath any more.
beeeeeeep. beeeeeeeeeeep.

p.cy pov
"Do you love me?" Jungkook asked looking weak.
"Well yes, I do!" I shouted out smiling. He has to stop getting hurt, he always ends up in the hospital. I tried leaning in so I could kiss him on the cheek but a doctor came rushing in pushing me. "I'm sorry Rosé, let me do something." The doctor told me. I nodded worriedly. What's going to happen to Jungkook? I peeked over the doctors shoulder and Jungkook "fell asleep". "Mister.. what's happening to him?"
"No, no, no." The doctor repeated over and over again.
beeeeeeeep. beeeeeeeeeeep.
As soon as I heard that, I quickly and aggressively pushed the doctor away and had put my hands on Jungkook's face. "JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP! JUNGKOOK!" I sobbed hardly falling on the floor. "Why, why this?" I cried looking at the doctor.
"Ma'am, can you please exit the room? We will have to done some tests." The doctor calmly said but I didn't, I stayed there with Jungkook and cried and cried.
Taehyung and Kathleen came rushing in and the doctor exited the room as if he had enough of me and his face, he looked like he didn't want to help Jungkook. I looked up at their faces and there was a tear running down Taehyung's face and also Kathleen's. Taehyung collapsed on the floor hearing the breaking news, "he's dead.. he's dead. HE'S DEAD!" I sobbed even more grabbing Jungkook's arm as I fell on the floor again. Kathleen tried to comfort Taehyung and they cried together.

j.jk pov
"Jungkook, Jungkook." A voice said.
I woke up from this nightmare that got me confused.
"Jungkook, would you like a cookie?" Rose asked smiling.