date?

The party was great, Jungkook and Rosé left before it got too crazy. As they drove home they gotten closer. "So uh- wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?" Jungkook asked hoping she'd say yes. "Yes!" Rosé said happily.

Jungkook dropped Rosé over at her house. "Drive safe!" Rosé told Jungkook before she walked in the door.

Jungkook drove happily to his lovely abode. He stepped inside to his room and had a nice sleep. He dreamt of his beloved Rosé. I'm just kidding, he dreamt of bunnies.

—————

He got ready and made his way to pick up Rosé. "Take care of her Jungkook!" Jimin said. "I will!" He said back. "Also why don't you name your car Jimin?" Jimin asked. "What do you mean?" Rosé asked. "So he can ride me!" Jimin started laughing until he fell to the ground. "Oh my gosh that was so funny!" Jimin said still laughing.

"Let's just go." Rosé said looking at me. "Okay." I said putting my keys into the car. We soon drove away to a fancy restaurant.

We walked in and sat down at a cute little table. "You didn't really have to do this." Rosé said smiling. "Well I need to impress." Jungkook said caressing her cheek.

"What would you guys like to order today?" A familiar voice of a woman said. "Tyuzu? Why the fuck are you here?!" Jungkook asked angrily.