(short update)

As we followed them around the mall I could tell Kathleen felt something was following her.
She didn't say anything though. If she looked at one of us we would pretend we were shopping. Well except Taehyung. He would just hide. They were so cute together! But they had to break up, for no reason at all.

"Guys we lost her." Jin said. "Aish! We looked away for one second!" Yoongi said. We then heard loud heels on the floor, stomping."You guys looking for me?" Kathleen said."ABORT!" I said.We all ran toward the food court.Good thing she was in heels. We all went to different places. I was with Taehyung getting some tacos.

After we got tacos, we all joined together.
We ate and talked hoping Kathleen didn't spot us.

"It's Kathleen." Jimin said pointing at her. She was on the escalator. "Ahem. I'm going to the restroom." Taehyung said. He then stood up and left.

k.th pov
I walked towards the restroom.
This was so weird.. why did I agree to this?
Tears streamed down my face.
I quickly splashed water onto my face to hide the tears.

I took out my phone and looked at pictures of us.
I walked out, smiling like an idiot.

*bump*
"oh sor-"
"Taehyung.." Kathleen said

This was really short. Tomorrow will be longer, because it's FRIDAYY YAY! Bye!

Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)