Part 1 - Debut

(You can honestly skip this Part if you wanted to)

It was already 2:00 Pm, my Unnies and I decided to separate and go to our own rooms. Everyone headed to their rooms while I headed for the rooftop to write our song. It was cool how the stairs were spiral to go up. After what seems like an hour, I was on the rooftop and spotted some chairs.

I headed for a seat and quickly played the beat in my headphones, I asked Dee unnie for the song to be in my headphones before I left to go to the rooftop. I didn't know what to do for the song, so I looked at the view which was really pretty and see if I could get some inspiration. I felt something touch my shoulder at the back and I quickly took off my headphones and saw 9 girls smiling at me.

Tzuyu POV

I usually go to the rooftop with my unnies after a tiring day since there are so many chairs there. We heard that there was a new girl group with us and is on the 4th floor, we wanted to greet them but they're probably busy getting ready to debut. "Unnie's let's go to the rooftop," I said with a huge smile, "Yea sure, I'm so tired," says Nayeon unnie with a tired face. We all headed for the rooftop and was talking on our way there.

(A/N: Twice in this story is in the Signal Era)

When we arrived at the rooftop we saw someone, it looked like a girl since of the ponytail. She looked like she was listening to music and writing something down, possibly lyrics. "She must be new," said Jihyo unnie as she was pointing at the girl. We decided to walk to her and tap her shoulders.

Kyung Soon POV

I felt someone tap my shoulders, so I decided to take off my headphones and look at the back. I saw 9 beautiful girls bow to me, I quickly stand up and bowed to them "Hello" I said as I bowed. "I haven't seen you here, you must be in the new group then," a girl said with short dirty blonde hair, "Oh, yes I'm from the new group. May I ask which group you guys are in?" I said politely,

"We are Twice," a girl said with reddish hair. "Twice unnie sunbae then," I said as I smiled, "what is your name?: the reddish hair girl said. "I'm Kyung Soon or Kyu from SNM," I said brightly.

"Well, I'm Nayeon! I'm 23," "I'm Jihyo! I'm 21," I'm Jeongyeon! 22, "I'm Momo! Also 22" I'm Sana! 22" "I'm Mina! 21" I'm Dahhyun, Chaeyooung, and Tzuyu! We are all 17" (Story age). "I'm 17, as well as our maknae line," I said with an eye smile.

"Would you like to meet the others?" I asked "Sure," all the girls said. I let them follow me down the stairs and let them inside our apartment, "your apartment is cute" Tzuyu said. "Thanks! I'll go ahead and call the others, get comfy" I said as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I began to text them in our group chat.

(YM - Yu Mi MY - Min Yu RY - Ru Ya (Dee) OJ - Ora Ji  JE - Jun E  YK - Yu Ka KS - Kyung Soon)

KS - Unnies head to the apartment

YM - Why Maknae?

KS - Someone here to meet you

MY - OJ - JE - YK - RY - WHO?

KS - Twice

YK - How in the world did you get them to talk to us?

KS - They just kinda came to me instead

JE - What time

KS - Well duh, didn't I say to head to the apartment

OJ - Now?

KS - Yup, oh and Min Yu unnie make some food for us!

MY - Ugh, don't you know how to cook?

KS - Well yes, but I want some of your food. Plus your cooking is D-bomb