Part 12. Audition & Unknown

"The More You Love Your Decisions, The Less You Need Others To Love Them"

Kyung Soon POV

"The first thing we're going to do is separate you guys into 5 different groups, meaning there should be around 6 people in a group" The instructor said to us. Daniel Oppa and I got into one group and waited for people to come.

(I know you guys want to know who the other 4 idols is, but I don't really want to show you. I'm mean.. NOT hehehe)

"In each team there will only be 1 girl and 1 boy winners, meaning the other 4 idols will need to audition for the other teams. Remember this is only A audition and the B will be for the eliminated idols from your group that will need to audition" 

We all nodded then our group was headed for a practice room. They told us to practice until the judges are here meaning the 4 Main PDnims, JYP, YG, SM and Bighit. Daniel Oppa and I practised together since there was also be a partner part. 

FEW MINUTES LATER

We heard knocking at the door and the door opened. It was the PDnims , everyone was worried.

"We are going to start with Solos, then Partners" JYP PDmim explained then sat with the rest of the PDnims.

The auditions went in order. Now it was finally Daniel Oppas turn to dance.

He showed his B-boying and a dance cover of Don't Let Me Down. Personally after seeing the Auditions of the other Idols, Daniel Oppa is much better than most of them.

"Kyung Soon" YG PDnim read my name, I went in front of them and they asked questions.

"Which group are you in?" SM PDnim asked,

"SNM" I simply answered. They nodded and got interested. Apparently SNM is chosen as the best girl dancer group and has 3 of them.

"Show us your moves Kyung Soon" YG PDnim said. I saw Bang PDnim and JYP PDnim both smirk, just layed back while SM PDnim and YG PDnim get very serious.

(First One)

(First One)

YG and SM PDnims both was surprised, Bang PDnim and JYP just smirked since they've seen me dance before.

"Amazing"

"She really is one of the best Dancers"

"She can dance anything"

"Wish I was this good"

"Sunbaenim is amazing"

"DAMN"

I heard compliments from the girls and the boys. I guess I was this popular, but since when?

"Dance Partners time"