Part 5. Trip To Busan

~ We're All Interested In Life Outside Of Earth. We All Have Fascinations With Whats Out There Because We Don't Really Know ~

Quote by ~ Morena Baccarin  

Kyung Soon POV

I headed up the stairs and saw Oppa starring at the view. I went up to him and looked at the view beside him.

"Oppa, why'd you call me?" I asked still starring at the view.

"I was wondering how it felt debuting?" Oppa asked me. He sounded worried.

"Its nerve wracking but make the best song you can. Give your passion to music in that song" I said smiling.

"How did you make your music" Oppa asked looking at me.

"Ask your Hyungs and dongsang about the style of music. Once you know, it will be a lot easier" I said looking up at the sky. The sky was clear with stars just shining, one caught my attention. It was really bright, I knew it might be Venus.

"When is your dead line?" I asked still starring at Venus.

"In 1 month" Oppa said, he looked up to the sky I was starring at.

"Oppa, you'll be fine. Get some help from your Hyungs too" I said looking at him.

"Is that what you did?" Oppa asked as he turned to me. I nodded, and gave a smile.

"I'll ask the hyung then, you should go to bed" Oppa said looking at me.

I hugged him and headed out of the rooftop. Before I arrived at the stairs I quickly waved at Oppa and went down the stairs.

I headed inside my room and quickly went to my bed. I layed down and had a deep thought.

I know Debuts are one of the nerve wracking days of an Idol. That debut gets you started on your journey, if your song isn't the best. It will be 10x harder to get popularity. We are lucky to be in a quite big company, but it isn't always easy.

Before I could think anymore, my whole body just drifted to sleep.

NEXT MORNING ~ KYUNG SOON POV

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ugh.......Great, we have school. It's fine though, I quite like our school. We just have to do a whole bunch of Dancing, Singing and Lessons.

I turned off the loud ring from my alarm and looked at the time.

GREAT! It's 7, I only have 30 minutes to get ready.

I rushed to my bathroom and headed inside the shower.

10 Minutes Later.

I grabbed a uniform from my closet and quickly wearied it.