Part 6 - Stuck With Him

BE AWARE! ITS VERY CONFUSING - AizaaE

2017 - 07 - 05

--------------------------------------------

Kyung Soon POV

When we left the lake, we were silent for a very long time. The more I look at our surrounding, the more I get confused. It feels like we've been walking in circles. Jungkook is in front of me, and I'm only a meter behind. I don't know where we are going, but I'm just following Jungkook. The time is passing fast, and the sun is setting.

I checked my phone, and saw the time was already 7:35. Seriously, if we don't find our way in the next few hours. Mrs Lee and the group will be looking everywhere.

It was pure silence, the only sounds thats alive was our feet crashing at the dirt. I quite hate being in the dark with just pure silence. Ugh, Please get us out of the woods.

Suddenly, I heard a loud crack at the back. I jumped and ran close to Jungkook, I may know how to fight. But I'm not trained to fight animals.

"Why are you so close?" He asked looking at me. I didn't realized I was super close, an inch away from his back.

I quickly took a step back, and looked down. "Sorry, but I feel like we've been walking in circles" I said as I played with my fingers.

"I also feel like that too, do you have you phone with you?" He asked as he put his guitar over his shoulder.

I took out my phone, "I do" I said looking at him. He signalled me to call Mrs Lee. I opened my phone, and clicked to call Mrs Lee.

'Phone service off, please go to a place where there are internet to continue your call' (I know, it doesn't go like that. But whatever) The voice person said. Crap, I said in my thought. I sighed and without realizing Jungkook was looking at me from the front.

"Why?" He asked. "No service" I said looking at him. He stopped walking, and I followed his actions.

"We should wait until they find us. When was curfew again?" He asked, he turned to me and looked straight to my eyes. "11 o'clock" I said back.

"Lets try to keep walking until we find a way out" He insisted turning back. I followed his lead and continued walking.

After a few minutes, I wasn't looking where I was walking and tripped over a branch. Since Jungkook was in front of me just by a meter, I fell on him making him fall too. I opened my eyes and it quickly widened. I was on Jungkook...........sitting on him.

"Are you clumsy or what?" He asked, and stared at my eyes. We looked at each other eyes, the sun that was setting glowed in his eyes. His face was glowing and the breeze was drifting. To be honest, he is really handsome. Who am I kidding? He doesn't know my real identity. We've been starring at each other for a few minutes now, Jungkook coughed making me get out of my thoughts.

"Oh, Mianhae" I was about to get up until Jungkook stopped me. "Who are you really?" He asked, it surprised me that he asked that question.

"Wh-a-what?" I shuttered. Did he really found out? Was I to obvious? DUDE, ANSWER ME.

"Nothing, anyways. You should get up, it might be uncomfortable to sit like that" he chuckled.

I quickly went up and helped him. I got rid of the dirt that on my clothing. I felt a pain on my foot, I know for a fact I didn't sprain it. I looked down on my foot and I was bleeding, the blood was dripping down my foot.

"Crap" I said and went down to my leg. I took off my shoe and checked it out. Jungkook went down also and handed out a handkerchief. I looked at him and gave him a thank you look. I patted the handkerchief down at my cut. It hurts and stings but I'll have to deal with it.