Part 2 - School Nerds

~ Whats The Whole Point Of Being Pretty On The Outside When You're Ugly On The Inside? ~

Quote by ~ Jess C. Scott

Kyung Soons reply to ToRi.

Kyung Soon POV

After the show was done, we gained more fans since the other idols fans were also watching us perform. We did amazing b,ut this was just the start of being an Idol. My heart was beating so fast from all the nervousness, my hands were sweating after we finished the song and after we were done we headed for the backstage.

"Hello PDnim," We all said bowing, he did the same. 

"Amazing girls, you have now become rookies and you have now entered the beginning path to become an idol! Remember you have 1 month to write another song and practice" JYP explained, 

"What if I'm almost done writing the song and almost done making the music" I said as I took out my notebook from my bag. 

"You're almost done your song? Already" Manager unnie said with a disbelief look, 

"I started right after I made the song which was last week. I just need to finish the music and I'll be done" I said as I handed my notebook.

"That's possible, well once you're done, make the dance with the other 2 main" JYP said as he gave back the notebook. "Ne PDnim," We all said.

When we got to our apartment, Manager unnie came with Twice Maknae Line and talked about the information of being nerds.

"First thing, You cannot tell anyone! Even other idol groups, only your group and Twice will know about it" Manager said as she pointed to us, 

"Before you go to school, go to the van without wearing your uniform since some other boy bands from here also go to BPSA" Manager unnie said as she points out the door. Possibly telling us to be careful around idol boys.

"Bu Na Unnie, what is our Uniform?" Chaeyoung said as she ruffles her hair. 

"Okay so, your school is quite unique and has 5 girl uniforms and have 3 boy uniforms, that is separate and doesn't match" Manager unnie said as she struggled to hold the uniforms.

She began to show us our uniforms and what its use for.

(It wouldn't be 5 girl uniforms and 3 boys if it wasn't me liking so many uniforms

(It wouldn't be 5 girl uniforms and 3 boys if it wasn't me liking so many uniforms. OOPS)

"These uniforms are what you can choose to wear when you don't want to look like wearing the same uniform over and over again. It also helps with the washing" Manager Unnie said as she gave our uniforms.

 It also helps with the washing" Manager Unnie said as she gave our uniforms