Part 18. Breathe

(If I do this "***~~~***" it means to put the music on in the media" 

Yu Ka's team POV

Yu Ka pressed the button. Everyone was in panic, you could hear loud yelling of "EVERYONE THROUGH THE FIRE ROUTE!"

For Taehyung, he heard the fire alarm go off then pressed signal button on the head phones which connected with every plane in the airport.

"For everyone's safety, I would like everyone off the planes and through the main doors. I repeat for everyone's safety, please go through the main doors" Taehyung yelled, 

He could hear so many people rustling to get out. Taehyung got out of the pilot area and found Bambam on a rolling bed. Taehyung signalled him to come and he followed with his granny gown swaying.

"Yu Ka, where should we meet you?" Taehyung asked through the ear pieces.

"Just come out and turn left" She replied back.

Jun E's team POV

Jun E's team heard the loud fire alarm. They were all in cops costumes. 

(If you're wondering how they got into these costumes, I'm just gonna say they changed before they separated)

"How are we gonna do this?" Young Jae asked. 

"Lets just find a security guard" Jimin said.

They saw a security guard showing everyone the path to the fire escape. They walked to the security guard, this guy looked like a gangster.

"You kids go follow the others" He ordered. The 3 just smiled at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Look kid, I'm the captain's assistant and looks like your just a coworker of one of the police stations. We don't need you here, Just follow the rest" He said annoyed.

"Well Sir. I think you should be the one thats leaving, all of us are more important than you" Jun E sassyily said. 

He laughed, "I'm guessing your goal is to be a Captain. Well kid, its gonna be hard so dream smaller"

"Well, sir. I wanna big house, big cars & big rings" Jimin rapped,

"That ain't small dude" 

"Aren't you supposed to help them evacuate and not even chat with us?" Young Jae said a fact.

"I won't take an order from someone lower than me" 

"Are you an idiot?! Your risking everyone's lives here" Jun E sounded angry.

"Pa-lease, you are just angry I'm a higher rank than you" 

God. This guy is annoying. We just came here to ask him to help us find the bombs.

"Sir. If I must do this, than I must do it" Jun E said before showing her ID card. Jimin and Young Jae followed after.

He was speechless. 3 of the highest ranked police department captains were standing in front of him and disrespecting them. 

"Sir. If you would just please do your god damn job and stop caring about your pride right now" Young Jae yelled catching the police departments attention. 

"Yes Ma'm and Sirs!"

"Now I am assigning you and the people who is watching me right now to help us find the bombs. Just go around the airport without any questions, if you find a bomb please run it to the middle." Jimin demanded, they all nodded even though they were confused cause Jimin looking angry is one of the most scariest things you're ever gonna see.