Part 11. Her and Him

Kyung Soon POV

(If you thought the guy was Jungkook, your wrong...)

Destroyed me...

That guy was the guy who started all of this bullying. Why was he here? This was from last year, is he here in Seoul now? Wan't he in America like a year ago? When did he come?

So many questions ran through head. Why was he here again? If he was still here wouldn't he be at the 3rd Year Floor?

The scene played, it was him beating up a girl. Isn't he an Idol now? This was a year ago, was he a trainee? I wonder what his entertainment company is.

"What did I say! I told you to not say anything about me being a idol!" He yelled and started to kick the girl as she was on the ground.

"I'm SORRY! I just accidentally said that! Your girlfriend would have thought you were cheating on her" She tried to yell back.

"THEN LET HER THINK THAT!" He yelled and grabbed her uniform. He put her near his face and started to punch her hardly.

Then the scene ended....

What type of scene was that? Why didn't he want her to say anything of him being an idol? Who was she? 

I was thinking hard and figuring out what was going on at that scene. I felt like a fan trying to figure out what was happening in the music video. I was thinking quite hard that my head started hut, like a car that hit you.

*Knock*Knock*

I heard knocks coming from the door. Who would be here at this time?

I opened the door revealing the Vice Principal. I was quite shocked, why would he be here? He never comes to the school and talk to students.

"May I help you Mister Lee?"

"New students are coming and I want you to take care of them. Their idols so show them the idol room which is right across from the meeting room. Use your card to open up the door." He explained then suddenly left.

He was always like that, if he was talking to student he would say it then leave them without saying anything. I sometimes wondering why he was the Vice Principal.

I quickly grabbed my bag with my BSPA IPad and Laptop. I then headed out of the door and through the empty halls for the front entrance.

I headed for the entrance and waited for the van which held the Idols. I wonder if I'm friends with the Idols, and how many Idols is there going to be?

"Soon!" a familiar voice yelled with other voices that was also familiar. I didn't think of it at first so I turned around. Probably one to the biggest mistake ever. Jokes.

There they are, my cousins that was at the meeting. Of course Si Cheng Oppa and Eun Woo Oppa already got out of high school.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked as they all started to hug me.

"We can't visit our Cousin?" Chan Hee stated.

I chuckled, "Where are the girls?"

"They're still in the actor school. I mean they're Actors and not Idols" Mark Oppa explained. I nodded, this school was only for Idols and regular students who has really high Arts.

"I'm glad you guys are wearing your uniforms" I smiled at them, they smiled back.

"May I ask why there is so many Uniforms around here?" Ji Sung asked while the others nodded.