Part 7. Who's the BSPA?

Its been taking me a long time to do 5000+. Instead I'll just do 3000+, but if its like a really special Part then I will make it 5000+.

(I'll Edit it once I'm done the story)

-----------------------

Kyung Soon POV

I introduced the guys to the others. I walked up with them while the others just had fun. Everyone was either talking, Playing in the Water or getting ready to leave. After thinking for a while, I hear a ring and a buzz inside my bag.

"Kyung Soon this is Bu Na, I'm sorry but we need SNM now."

"Why? Why do we need to be back so soon?"

"We need to meet your Managers and also we need to make the MV for Chase Me, and plus Min Yu has already made the choreography which you need to learn"

I loved Busan, but I can't forget we also need to do our new MV and learn the dance. I'll just have to tell the girls.

MANAGERS (Own)

Soon Ka Ri - Yu Mi (30)

Na Young Hee - Min Yu (30)

Kim Li Ya - Ru Ya (29)

Park Ku Ni - Ora Ji (29)

El Yo Ra - Jun E (28)

Lee Sam Ji - Yu Ka (28)

Youl A Ra - Ji Soon (28)

(Boys All)

Kim Jae Soon (28)

Lee Yang Jun (22)

(They Will be a part of this story. But, Jae Soon, Bu Na, A Ra and Yang Jun are going to be more important)

"Okay Unnie. I'll tell the others" I told her, then we said our goodbyes. I put my phone back inside my bag, and headed for the others.

"Eun Soon. What took you so long?" Jun E saw me, and asked. They were all just sitting down on the ground looking at the sun. It was mid day, and we still had enough time to get home.

I sat down next to Tzuyu, and looked at the girls. "Hate to say this, but Bu Na Unnie asked us to go back."

"Why?" They were shocked. The Unnies also liked Busan, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Meet our Managers, and practice our new song for our MV" I sighed. This trip might be the only trip we have for the next months, or even years. It might just be 2 days, but its a trip.

"You guys haven't seen your own managers yet?" Dahyun asked

"Yup" I plainly answered. Bu Na unnie and JYP PDnim was looking for a 7 more managers and 2 others for all of us just in case Bu Na Unnie isn't here.

"When do we leave?" Yu ka asked. Like I said, I hate to admit that we were leaving today.

I sighed, "Today and basically now"

"But we only had 2 days?!" The girls whined. Well, same goes to me. I was practically kicking the air.

After a few minutes of talking, STM went to DML to tell them we were leaving. I told SVTML (Seveteen Maknae line) that we were leaving. They were sad, they just saw me a few hours ago, and now see me leave. But of course, We all exchanged numbers. There might be a possibility talking to them again in Seoul.

We headed back to the camp site, and got our stuff ready. I didn't use much clothes as expected, but at least I don't have to put much clothes in the laundry.