Part 13. Rumour

Kyung Soon POV

I'm pretty sure that this person was a saesang, but I won't take action unless this person keeps messaging me. 

I went home and practised with my Unnies.

PRACTICE ROOM AFTER THEIR PRACTICE

"Who wants to go out?" I asked while wiping some of my sweat. Their hand all raised up. "Hungry" I asked.

"We have a photo shoot tomorrow afternoon. Right after Lunch, so Jun E, Yu Ka and Kyung Soon has to leave school early." Yu Mi Unnie stated and we groaned. After school we'd always have a photo shoot or rehearsal. I rarely even have time for homework, but luckily I get to them at my Office.

We heard a knock on the door and Bu Na Unnie came inside. 

"Your Album should be coming soon. Maybe at Christmas" She said, then started explaining everything about our Album.

"You have a concert at the Philippines for 2 nights so prepare for that, and Kyung Soon make a song for Vocal Line and Rapping Line" She explained and we nodded. Well I already have to songs for next Album, so I'll be fine.

"Everyone is now free, so you can go out. But only the Idol area, nowhere pass that." Manager explained before heading out. I smirked before looking at the Unnies.

"Where do you Unnies want to eat?" I asked turning to them, since I was facing the exit way. They were thinking deep in thought, I really want to go to the arcade, but I knew after we eat I'd have BSPA and company work coming after me. 

"Can we just have a barbecue party with the rest of the idols here? I mean everyone should be finish with their practices" Ora Ji Unnie announced while everyone was getting impressed by her idea.

"Great Idea!" Min Yu Unnie exclaimed with the sincere smile spread across her face.

"I'll go ask Bu Na Unnie and see if she can make an announcement" Yu Mi Unnie said, then everyone nodded at her. Being the leader of course, she quickly went and grabbed her phone.

"We aren't really close with anyone here, except Twice Unnies" I said while Ru Ya Unnie quickly said after that "definitely. If we want to get along with people, we need to get along with our neighbours first" she smiled at me while holding my shoulder. 

After a few minutes of waiting for Yu Mi Unnie to finish talking with Bu Na Unnie. We got a announcement.

'Idols, we are having a barbecue later tonight at 7 PM. Please finish up all your work before the party starts. Bring your other Idol friends over and please wear you swimsuit since we will also be swimming. But don't forget to bring a coat'

I smirked sweetly and they did too. I know it might be Winter, but for some reason this year's winter feels like spring. (A/N: Here in Canada, it seriously feels like spring. This might the most hottest winter I've had that I can remember)

"Who is cooking and who is in charge of decorating?" Ora Ji Unnie asked with her paper and pencil. She was listing us to jobs since if we wanted this to work, we'd have to get assigned to jobs.

"Min Yu Unnie should be in charge of cooking, but also is Kyung Soon. For Decorations, it should also be Kyung Soon since it is beginning to be close to Christmas" Yu Ka Unnie suggested, they all nodded. Welp..... I guess I'm in charge of decorations

6 PM

Its been 2 hours already and we've been decorating this whole place. We also made a bonfire to keep cool.

"We are finally done, now we just need to get ready" everyone nodded until we all separated going to our own rooms. 

Ji Eun Unnie gave me a swimsuit from I.U.S her company, that was a limited edition and cost a lot. All the girls really wanted the swimsuit since it was branded, but it costs the same amount of the new Samsung Galaxy S8+ which Appa released at April this year. 

(A/N Kyung Soon is the model for the company)

It may just be plain white and black, but it definitely is comfortable. 

6:30 PM

I went outside of my room and headed outside without waiting for the Unnies. Who cares, their going to be late.

I went down and was greeted by BGM who were was wearing their swim trunks and a shirt. Well technically they were all facing me except Yugyeom who was no where to be found.

"Oh I see the witch is here" Jungkook evily smirked. I just scoffed, and smirked before glaring at him.

I faked giggled, "oh" I pouted, "I'm sorry, but I didn't know I was a mirror" I scoffed.

He was now glaring at me, "you do know you look horrible in that outfit"

"Yet again. I'm not a mirror you bastard" I acted innocently. He was getting pissed. Seriously the guys at the back isn't even talking.

"Are your Hyungs behind you also is in disgust of what your face looks like" I crossed my arms looking like a diva, which I'm not. "They seem to not feel comfortable being behind you" I smirked.

He was in disbelief, while his hyungs are just shocked. Jungkook looked at them while they were shaking their head left and right.

"Can you see that?" he asked, what the heck is he talking about?

"I think its you with your caked makeup" I scoffed, he seriously doesn't realize I'm not wearing makeup since we are literally here to swim around. 

"Well, Mr Jeon. The caked face your talking about, is not on my face. But yours" I simply said with a evil smirk. Okay maybe not that evil. 

"Well we better find out" he simply said before looking up at the balcony up above me. I looked up to see a whole bunch of freezing water splash on to me. Not going to lie, I was shivering while my swimsuit was wet. I'm glad we were supposed to wear a swim suit or else I'd be dead.

I just looked down while cold water was dripping down my now wet hair. I scoffed, "Well planed Jeon, but it was horrible. You guys are seriously so dumb that you forgot that I'm wearing a swimsuit."

"At least we now know that you are wearing make-" I cut him up by looking at him. No makeup was dripping from my face which he shocked by.

"Your naturally beautiful then?" he muttered to the guys which I could hear but decided to ignore it. 

I can suddenly hear something moving from the bushes. What the heck? Its only 6:45, no one should be here and be hiding at the bushes.

"I guess I can leak this rumour out about Jungkook bullying Kyung Soon" 

---------

I'm sorry this took a long time to publish. We just finished Term 1 a few says ago and we are now full of quizzes and tests I'm studying for. I also have to much projects to do and I'm just way to busy. I'm really sorry.

- AizzaE