Part 15. Less Than 1 Month

Author POV

*Ding* 1 Week Later

Its been like the hundredth time Kyung Soon received a message from an unknown person.

She could always just take action and find out who this person was, but she didn't. Instead she let it happen and let the threats consume her.

As she left the building, she received another text.

============

'guess who's stalking'

'me'

'you try to ignore the texts, don't you?'

'i was always there for you'

'no'

'scratch that'

'you were the one who was always there for me'

'well until I stabbed you where it hurts'

'you sadly can't remember'

'you almost died'

'i wish you did'

'no. i hope you do'

'i once broke down your wall, that kept you look high and strong'

'i should have been the idol'

'i should have been the one who was born in the Park family'

'because of you'

'none of my dreams came true'

'well'

'except for one'

'if only you could remember my dream'

'i guess that traumatized you'

'well'

'i'll see you in hell Ji Soon'

=========

Kyung Soon POV

Who in the world is this??

Why does this person feel like he or she knows me. I'm being stupid, this person probably knows me.

What does he or she mean about being traumatized? I should take action now since its been happening for a few days now. 

Author POV

Ji Soon called Kang Joon to tell her dad to look at the number. She head to her dorms and ignored the stares she received from BGM. She was hacking into the phone number and was to busy to even see the boys staring at her.

The boys looked at each other, "Did she just pass us?" Young Jae asked

"With such a serious and focused face" Bambam added, "Yes she did" Jungkook stated.

They looked confused, they've never seen her this focused. Jungkook had been realizing that Kyung Soon wasn't acting the same for the past week. 

The boys also saw that Eun Soon is always busy and because of that, they couldn't bully her. Or well, what they thought were bullying.

A few days passed and her members are curious since she kept making mistakes in dance practices. They can tell she was just way to focused on her technologies a lot.

Kyung Soon POV

I know for a fact that my members are worried about me. I'm so close to finding out who this person is, I can feel it. The tension in my body can't relax, and I've also lost some sleep. I know for a fact this person is going to be dangerous and wants attention. 

"Please work" I bite my nails, while looking at the screen.

92%

93%

94%

95%

97%

98%

99%

100%

"BINGO" I shouted as she just accomplished hacking on to Unknowns computer. She smiled then started going in documents.

Its been a hour, and still found nothing. She hacked in emails, and actually found something.

TO: *ooJ ****

June 14 2017

Sir we found information about her. She's now in an Idol group called SNM which is the best dance girl group. She's debuted with 6 other girls and lives in the Idol Dorms.

FROM: JJJ

~~~~

TO: JJJ

Find where she is now, track her down. Give me signals where she is now

FROM: *ooJ ****

~~~~~~~

TO: JJJ

December 25 2017

Get everything ready. I want to bomb the whole Air Port. I'll make sure she get injured before their concert in Japan. While I bomb the Air Port BTS & Got7 are going out of the country, which means they are going to die with her members. Get everything ready before March 10th

FROM : *ooJ ****

~~~~~~~

TO: *ooJ ****

January 1 2018

Yes sir. We'll get everything ready, we are currently making all the bombs. Poison is also going to be added in the drinks just in case they back fire

FROM: JJJ

~~~~~~

Then everything just ends there. March 10th? That's when every ones concerts happen. Everyone lives are in sake, and I'm going to need to us my brain which I hope I have.

Please I hope no one dies cause I only have less than 1 month to save them all.

~~~~~~~~

- Lanniekooks