Part 4. Park Ji Kyung Soon?

~ The Prettiest Smile Hide The Deepest Secret. The Prettiest Eyes Have Cried The Most Tears. And The Kindest Heart Have Felt The Most Pain ~

Kyung Soon POV

I walked into my room and quickly took a shower. It was already 5:00 PM when I arrived from home. When I was done showering, I quickly called my parents for some questions.

"Eomma, what type of Party is this?" I asked while I did my makeup. 

I do hate wearing makeup, but when it comes to family, I would put just a little bit on.

"It's a masquerade party dear. We made it to a masquerade since there would be articles about you being our daughter" Eomma said. 

They know how I feel being 'rich', so they do everything so that no one knows about it. I really feel guilty, but I really hate being called 'rich'

"What time can I be there?" I asked as I put on eyeliner.

"Around 8, I heard your father asked Myung Dae to bring his Band Members to the Party with a plus 1," Eomma said. She sounded excited.

"As long as they don't see me then I'll be fine," I said. 

"Anyways, Eomma. I'll see you tonight" I said as I waved even though she can't see.

While I was doing my Makeup, I realized I don't know how I can get out of here. I decided to call Unnie to bring me over to one of the houses. 

That's right, we have 7 houses. Why? I don't know, probably since my parents go to places. We have 2 in Seoul, 2 at Busan, and 3 at Daegu. I don't know how much we have in Canada though.

After a few minutes of waiting, Unnie arrived and I quickly headed inside her car.

"Are you changing at the house?" She asked, 

"Yup, that way I won't get caught," I said back.

Unnie started driving, we headed into the neighborhood of the Big houses. When we arrived our house was huge!

I headed up the stairs and was greeted by some maids

I headed up the stairs and was greeted by some maids. I greeted them and went inside the house. I was greeted by my brother who was getting ready, I went upstairs into my room. There was a whole bunch of memorize in this room.