Part 10. Destroyed Me..

KYUNG SOON POV

I just arrived from to the company, and saw 10 celebrity cars at the private parking area. The company was close due to the meeting, but it should open up to reporters when we assign our company.

Are my cousins here? I thought and headed for the company. There was a lot of floors, but there is this one elevator on all floors thats for Privates and V.I.Ps. Not Big bangs fandom of course.

(Samsung is close at this story Right Now, so ignore the people)

I headed inside and headed for Dad's office. I headed to the elevator, and saw my favourite cousin. 

Jisung Pwark. 

(If your a NCT Dream Stan, you'll get it)

"Ji Soon Noona!" He smiled and hugged me, as I got inside the elevator. Yup, this guy right here is my youngest cousin.

"How's NCT Dream?" I asked. I haven't seen his members except for Mark Oppa and Si Cheng Oppa.

"Going well, have you seen 'We young' yet?" He asked. I totally forgot to watch it, I should have seen it.

"I haven't seen it yet, we are working on our new album"

He pouted, "Make sure to watch it when you can" I nodded, and the elevator door opened.

"Oh, who drove you here?" I asked walking to Dads office.

"Mark hyung. He's here with us" Mark Oppa is one year older then me, meaning he's Ji Dae Oppa's age. Their sorta like brothers, but yet again my other cousins are the same to him and I.

We headed inside Dad's office and saw the rest of my cousins here.

--------------------

Korean Story Age.

Dong Si Cheng, a member of NCT 127. My Chinese Cousin, who I love so much. (19)

Lee Min Hyung or who I call Mark, a member of NCT 127, U and Dream. (18)

Kang Daniel, my Busan bud. A member of Wanna one, who studied in Canada. (18)

Lai Guan Lin, one of my favourite buds. A member of Wanna one, who is Chinese. (17)

Kang Chan Hee, the maknae of SF9. Once again one of my favourite buds. (17)

Cha Eun Woo, the visual of Astro. He may be two years older, but he the fashion king. (19)

Yoon San Ha, my adorable same aged cousin. Evil Maknae of Astro. (17)

Kim Sae Ron, my favourite actor sorta cousin. Daughter of Kim Ji Yeo (17)

Kim So Hyun, actor sorta cousin. Daughter of Kim Tae Heon (18)

Kim Yoo Jung, actor sorta cousin. Daughter of Kim Tae Heon (18)