13. Losing You

OMGGGGGG NIALLLLL😍😍😍

     My heartbeat picks up instantly going way faster than I ever imagined it could. "Louis, I can't be here. This is crazy and I don't know why I did that with you." I silently shout towards him making my way off of the bed.

     "Love, it's okay. Calm down." He remarks gathering his belongings and putting them back on his body as I do the same.

What was I thinking? Honestly am I dumb?

     Closing the bedroom door at a steady pace, someone's foot stops me from closing the door shut.

"What are you doing Makayla?" A very familiar think accent asks.

"Lottie?" I question with confusion drained in my voice. I perk up to her and our blue flashy eyes make eye contact. Her blonde hair is now in a messy bun and she's changed in her school girl skirt and shirt.

    "Lottie what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school." Louis' voice soon echoes throughout the room and Lottie's eyes widen.

     "What were you guys doing?! She's my friend Louis." Lottie yelps, anger filling her.

     "Don't worry! We were just talking!" Louis lies.

This is so wrong. I should just tell her the truth. But what good would that really do me?

     "I should really get home. Thanks for taking care of me." I say smiling back at Louis. Grabbing my shoes, I wrap my arms around Lottie as she buries her face into my neck and right away I can feel the stress on her shoulders. Something has to be going on.

  Releasing myself from her, I walk away and run down the stairs and to the front door. I can't believe that just happened. Opening the white front door, a slight breeze hits me as I find an X Factor envelope on the ground sitting on the first step to the porch.

Bending down I take ahold of the envelope in my small hands and rush through the front door again finding Louis and Lottie in the kitchen sitting on a bar stool near the island.

"Makayla are you alright?" Lottie chirps while biting down on her apple.

The look on my face is revolting as I ignore Lottie's question and slide the white sealed envelope on the counter top. "What's this? "

Their gaze suddenly travels down to the envelope, Louis brushing his hand near it. I watch carefully as he opens it taking out a piece of paper.

"Oh my god. I have my audition for the X Factor in two weeks!" Louis screams throwing the paper up into the air pulling both his sister and I into a tight hug scaring the life out of me.

Turning to Lottie the look on her face kind of disturbs me. "Love what's wrong? " I ask as we all let go from each others grips. Tears beam from her eyes as she runs away and up to her room. Immediately running after her, Louis snatches my arm and almost gives me the death stare.

      "It's better when she's alone and has had time to think." He explains gently removing his hand from my arm. Nodding my head in agreement, I look at him in relief.

I just had no idea he could sing. From all of the years I've known him for, I had no clue..

      " How come you never told me you can sing Louis? I mean, why else would you be going on to audition? " I laugh silently to myself staring at him with a huge smile placed on my face. "I'm just really amazed."

   I never could of imagined this. "Actually I love to sing. I sing all the time. I always wanted to see myself on stage or singing to a massive crowd. It would be amazing." The excitement in his voice gives me chills down my spine rapidly wondering about what his voice sounds like when he sings. If it's raspy or smooth; if it's low or rough. "I just hope I get through."

Abruptly, my vibe changes in a second now just realizing why Lottie was so profoundly unhappy at Louis being accepted to audition. She knows if he goes through then she won't really see her big brother anymore..I would feel the exact same way if I was her.

   "I'm really happy for you and I'm more eager to hear you sing!" I jump delightfully as if I was a little girl and run a hand through my hair.

The sound of his laughter fills the room and a smile continues to spread out on my face. "I should get going Louis. I'll see you soon! " Hopefully it goes well next time.

"See you soon love!" Pacing myself out of the white furnished door, I begin running down the sidewalk as the fresh rain pours down on me making the ground moist, and in fact creating rainbows as I go.

Is everything going to get better? Is everything always going to be this way where I will find something and it makes me happy and then brushes away in a second?. .

Stepping foot on the porch to my house, surprisingly the door is unlocked and I slip my key right back into my pant pocket. Throwing off my shoes I mark eyes with the last person I thought I would see standing in my kitchen with John.

    "Oh my god!! Niall!– " I loudly shriek hurdling into his arms feeling the soft warmth of his t–shirt hit my face. Both of my legs swathe up onto his hips as he holds me up tightly. "I've missed you." I whisper breathing laboriously, his head draping down into my neck.

      "I missed you more love. Thank you for staying with me. Before you ask, yes my parents visited me on a daily schedule." He assures me.

Freeing my legs from around his body, he sets me down. "Are you okay Niall? " Staring to the floor he takes his finger and lifts my chin up. The sight in front of me was captivating. Those blue eyes made me want to fall in love with him.

    "I'm better now. But I really need to talk to you love. It's really important and I have no idea how you're going to feel about this but I just found out and it would be right if I told you." He suddenly rambles off grabbing my hands.

    "What is it? "

My head goes a little dizzy not knowing what to think.

"I have an audition for the X Factor in two weeks."

Heeyyyjehhyyyy ❤️ HOWS EVERYONE DOING?!

I DONT THINK YOU EXPECTED THAT. SOMEONE NEW WILL BE IN THE STORYTY SOOOONNN.

but before i get more into it, there is some good and bad news that i forgot to tell you guys. The bad news is that this book is almost over😕BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS

I MIGHT BE AUDITIONING FOR THE X FACTOR.