Chapter 1// SEVENTEEN

Y/N's pov ~ I just arrived in Seoul, Korea and have so much jet lag. Well right now I'm waiting for my luggage, after I got my luggage I'm waiting for my older brother to come pick me up and that's when I heard a type of high pitch voice. ??? "Y/N over here!" I turned around to see Minghao but I still kept my poker face on and he came to me with a confused expression. I said "Can you just take me to your house, dorm or whatever because I have a lot of jet lag." My voice was cold with no emotions. So he started walking and I followed him.

Minghao's pov ~ When I came to pick up Y/N she changed, she used to be the happy girl now she's different. We started heading to the van and the driver started driving to our dorm. After arriving I unlocked the door and walked in with Y/N tailing behind me. I yelled "Everyone my sister's here!" and after a few minutes it sounded like a mob of people on a black Friday sale rushing to the door and stopped when they saw me and Y/N. S.Coups "Annyeonghaseyo you must be Y/N." Y/N just nodded. I told her "Here I'll take you to your room and your gonna be starting school tomorrow, I know and I'm sorry but I tried to give you some more- "It's okay" "Okay I'll take you to school and after classes we will introduce ourselfs properly, and you'll be going to SOPA so I'll have your uniform on your bed in the morning so for right now just settled in and sleep." She just nodded and closed to door on my face.

Y/N's pov ~ After I got settled in I took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into my pj's and slept on my bed and woke up the next morning. I woke up at 5 A.M because of a nightmare, I get nightmares every night now because of HIM. I realized I have 2 hours so I grabbed my uniform and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I put my hair up in a pony tail and straighten my uniform then went downstairs to the kitchen. *I guess everyone still asleep, well of course they are it's like 5:30 in the morning. Oh well I'll make breakfast for everyone then. Wait how many people are there? oh yea 13 well 14 counting me.* I started setting up the table first before I started making breakfast. ~After making breakfast~ I sat down and just drank coffee but didn't eat because I didn't feel like it, after a few minutes I saw a boy with long blonde hair come into the kitchen so I looked at him still with my poker face on and he realizes me and starts introducing himself. He bows "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jeonghan from the vocal team it's nice to meet you." My heart melted because he kind of acts like a mom, I just nodded and he sat down and thanked me for making breakfast but I just nodded again. It's now 6:30 and we go to school at 7:45 so I decided to wake up Minghao. I went into his room and shook him till he woke up. "Yah Minghao get up and wake up the others." He got up and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine and got changed and went to the other rooms to wake everyone else up. I went back downstairs and sat in my spot and waited for the others. One by one they started coming to the kitchen.

S.Coups's pov ~ I walked to the kitchen in my uniform like the others that are with me and sat at the table and I see Y/N already here. Anyways me and the members started eating. Dino said "Omo hyung this is good!" Jeonghan replied "I didn't make this." we all looked at him shocked. So I asked "Then who did?" and he pointed at Y/N who was listening to music with her headphones in. We all looked at her surprised and she looked at us and said "What?" while taking a earbud out of one of her ears slowly. Minghao asked her "You made us breakfast?" and she just nodded. "When did you learn how to cook?" "Ever since our parents left me and no one in the family took me in so the police took me in for while until they found you, but it took a while so I learned how to cook and made breakfast for them everyday since they took care of make while trying to find you." "Wait what time is it?" I asked and it was 7:30 so we quickly ran and put on our shoes and ran to the van leaving the leftovers. We noticed Y/N not in the van but then we saw her walking out of the dorm and locking it then walked calmly to the van then we left for school. On the way there we all introduced ourselves so she knows our names for when she needs anything. ~At school~ 

Mingyu's pov ~ After arriving at school, just like everyday fangirls are around us and we barely have room to walk but then Y/N was no where to be seen. Thats when I saw her running, "Guys look!" I pointed at Y/N and every looked at her, she ran really fast so a car and jumped on top swiftly and did a front flip over everybody. then walked into the school like nothing happened. WTH just happened. Seventeen ran to catch up to her and I asked her "What was that for?" and she just shrugged "It's not my fault I couldn't get through." and we walked her to the office but we felt death stares  not at us but at Y/N so I looked at her and she had her poker face on. *does she smile?* Anyways we got her schedule I took a look at it and see that she has the same classes as The8, Woozi, and Me so she followed us. Our first class was math and ugh I hate it, it's so hard. When we got to class all we heard was girls screaming and boys whistling, Y/N does look like a doll but in her eyes there's really no emotions. We sat down in our seats which was 1 row in front of the very back row, when we sat down we saved a spot for Y/N by The8 but she just walked past us and sat in the back row by the window and just stared outside. We all had confused faces, I was about to say something but the teacher came in and said "I heard we have a new student, please introduce yourself." Y/N stood up and said "Names Y/N, age is 16. I like to be left alone and don't like talking to people, the end." then she sat back down looking at the window. The teacher gave us free time since we don't have any assignments and because of the new student thing. So the girls ran up to us and started flirting while me, The8, and Woozi see the boys eyeing Y/N but she just kept looking outside.

Woozi's pov ~ I don't know why but I'm starting to develop feelings for her. I'll ask her out after the talent show we will be having in 2 weeks. Anyways the girls kept annoying me until the bell rang. THANK YOU SCHOOL BELL! The teacher dismissed the class and everyone packed to go to there next class, and our next class was gym but if I say so myself me and this other kid named Jungkook are really good at sports. ~At Gym~ We went and changed into our gym clothes and saw mats all over the floor then the gym teacher came and said "Alright today we are going to be testing everybody's flexibility so just do anything flexible. Me, The8, and Mingyu started doing some dancing since we do need to practice for the Talent show but all we need is a representative for our class we'll ask Y/N if she wants to even though we don't know if she can do anything related to music. Anyways after 3 times of dancing we took a brake and watched everyone else and see Jungkook doing a dance to while Jimin is doing the splits, but then we see Y/N asking the teacher for nun-chucks and he gave them to her. So now all the attention was on her but before she started she looked at us and motioned The8 over and he went in front of her with nun-chucks to, and they started do flips and tricks with them, but then we realized it's a battle. Everybody sat down and watched them.

Aye sorry for not writing in a while it's because my wifi and all but I'll be on more often now!