Vampires//Astro

Y/N's pov ~ I woke up on a bedroom so I got up and see it's BTS the gang I used to be with but I left them because they broke me and used me. Jungkook looked at me and said "Y-Y/N I know you hate us but just here us out." I sent him a message 'What's there to talk about when all of you used me just so you can get some slutty girls that used you, I'm leaving' Jungkook was about to stop me but stopped when he saw a tear fall out of my eyes and I teleported to my dojo and see Got7 sweating from practice then Bambam saw me "Oh! Y/N what are you doing here?" I sent him a message 'I need to take my anger out' he nodded then told the members to leave so I can take me anger out. I punch the punch bag and my knuckles start to bleed again but I didn't care then one last punch mad the bag crack a little I was about to punch again until I felt a hand on my wrist I know it was Yoongi because he does this all the time when we were still hanging out "Stop" he said but I just yanked out of grasp then teleported in front of my house. I opened the door to see my adopted parents in the kitchen and when they saw me they ran to me and started hitting me but since I'm used to it it doesn't hurt at all so after they were done I called the cops and got them arrested. Now I'm all alone like before *Sigh* I did my night time routine and drank some blood before brushing my teeth then lied in bed with my laptop watching a Korean drama called Monstar and watched other dramas until it was Friday since it was Thursday. I did my morning routine and drank some blood then left with just my phone and headphones then walked out wand walked to school. As I walked in everyone moved because they are scared of me even the teachers well except for the principle, lady at the front desk and my gym teacher. I walked to my vocal class and see it's empty so I checked the time and see I'm an hour early so I decided to look at my childhood photos with my family, When I scrolled through the photos I clicked on one of the photos and see me older brother and the tears started falling down and landed on my phone. I turned off my phone then played with my necklace my brother gave me before he left.

I held it tighter and started crying, the only thing you can hear in the room is my cries, sniffing, I started hitting the table because I'm the cause of everything

I held it tighter and started crying, the only thing you can hear in the room is my cries, sniffing, I started hitting the table because I'm the cause of everything. I whispered "Why do I exist when I am the one who is ruining people lives." I heard the bell ring which means class is going to start so I wiped my tears and just put my head down.

Eunwoo's pov ~ Ever since I found my sister I see her have bandages body parts I ignored the thought and heard the bell ring so me and my members all went to vocal class and see Y/N already there but with her head down and her wrist with the mark showing. I see the color is shining blue meaning she's sad, why is she sad though? I was about to go to her but she sent me a messages 'Don't come near me I'm fine.' I stopped my tracks and went to me seat without saying anything else. "Y/N c-c-could you please sing for us?" the teacher asked. Y/N slowly got up from her desk and showed her face and her eyes are red and puffy, has she been crying? she shook her head then disappeared. After vocal class Y/N hasn't come back yet, we went to our second class, dance, and saw Y/N sitting in the corner hugging her knees. Then she started playing with a necklace that looks really familiar to me, I see her tears start coming out. I walked quickly to her and grabbed her wrist and said "Where did you get that necklace?" 'From my older brother that left me' She sent me then disappeared. She hasn't come back so then now it was lunch time I see her sitting by the window again I notice Y/N breathing heavily but I though she probably ran or something. Now it's time for Gym we all followed the pathway to gym and started stretching I see walking up to the teacher and he noticed something wrong with Y/N so he touched her forehead then pulled away quickly, Y/N fainted and fell on the floor. I ran to her and felt her forehead "Y/N you have a fever!" 'I'm fine' "Your not fine aish go to sleep." she did a weak nod and I picked her up bridal style then me and my members ran to the principles office and told him everything so he let us go home early I took her to our house and set her on Moonbin's bed because I know he likes her. I changed her clothes into my white tee and black joggers then tucked her in and Moonbin came in with a bucket up water and a towel in it, I took the towel out and squeezed some water out then place the towel on her forehead and suddenly I see tears coming out of her eyes. The members are around her to see what happened, then a hologram showed showing her nightmare.

~Nightmare~

'"Hyung promise me you'll come back to me?" "I promise little sis" She smiled then it changed to a different plot showing her and her parents. "Eomma please don't leave me, Appa please don't leave me alone!!" 14 year old Y/N is crying really bad then her Mom and Dad slapped her leaving Y/N in shock "Your not our daughter because your not one of us." Her dad said then her mom added "We wish we never had you, you worthless child." Y/N was in too much shock that she didn't notice she was in the orphanage. She kept whispering to herself "I'm not wanted." then a nice looking family adopted her but she just looked cold and emotionless, she put on a mask and just followed the family. Y/N in present time during the arrest. Y/N came home from work and see her adopted parents waiting for her and as soon as they saw her they started beating her and abuse her, she didn't shed one tear, after they were done she called the cops and sent them a message and arrested her adopted parents. When they left Y/N close and locked the door and leaned against it and slid down it, Y/N started crying holding the necklace tightly. She then started breaking everything in the house but when she saw the picture of her and her brother she held it tightly and kept crying until she fell asleep.

~End of Nightmare~

I was crying and see the members look at her sadly, I heard her head say 'Woonie don't leave me alone, come back' I held her hand and told her "It's okay I'm here now don't worry." with that she calmed down. We all fell asleep from helping a sick Y/N, good thing it was a Friday so we have no school tomorrow. Feel better Y/N-ah

Y/N's pov ~ I woke up to see an unfamiliar room, I sat up and looked around to see 6 guys asleep some on the floor, 1 on the chair, and 1 holding my hand and his head resting in his free arm. I removed the guys hand and slowly walked to the bathroom to see I'm in guys clothes I ignored it and did what I had to do in the bathroom then walked out seeing them still asleep. I decided to make them breakfast I mostly see red so they are vampires, I made them Bloody eggs with bloody bacon and bloody toast. I set the table up and put the plates down with the food and poured them bloody milk and regular coffee, I drank coffee then put the cup in the sink and looked around. I see a music room and decided to play a song from my phone that I made called 'Scream' (By EXO D.O, video above).

Little did she know that Astro was awake and listening to her sing while eating there breakfast that Y/N made.

Moonbin's pov ~ I'm going to see if Y/N likes me back because I really like her and her voice is really soothing but the thing is we never heard the song before. "Eunwoo do you know the song?" he shook his head no and I just ignored it and see Y/N coming back without her mask. She's really beautiful "Y/N" I said and she looked at me, I looked at everyone else and see them nodding meaning I should say it. I breathe in and said "Y/N I like you will you go out with me?" we all looked at her and see her blush and nod I ran to her and hugged her that when the mark on her wrist turned white. Eunwoo said "Y/N it looks like he's your mate." She looked at him and nodded then he added "Now Moonbin you need to bite her neck to make her officially yours and make her a Vampire too." I looked at Y/N and she nodded, I slowly moved her hair out of the way and my fangs came out and I slowly went closer to her neck. I was close to her neck and after leaning in more......I bite her and started sucking some blood and it was really sweet for some reason, other bloods tasted metallic and bitter. After drinking some blood I lifted my head from her neck and look at her then Eunwoo. "Uh hold up why does her blood taste sweet and other blood taste like metal and is bitter" "That's because I hold the precious blood" We all looked at Y/N and Sanha yelled "YOU CAN TALK?" "Duh didn't you hear me singing earlier." we all said oh then Y/N said "wait Moonbin what did you say his name was?" she pointed at Eunwoo and I answered her "Cha Eunwoo" Her eyes widen and ran to him and hugged him. "Ah! I miss you too little sis" She then ran to me and hugged me too. "Ah! I need to go home." "What do you mean your living with us now." Eunwoo stated "Then let's go to my old house and pack my stuff." we all teleported to her house and see it's a mess, broken glass, trash, flipped furniture. Y/N picked up the photo of her and Eunwoo when they were little and handed it to Eunwoo, he smiled and we followed her to her room it was neat and simple. After she packed everything we teleported home and she asked "Where am I sleeping?" "Your sleeping with Moonbin." She nodded then went to my room and hung her clothes and put her bathroom stuff in the bathroom then went downstairs.

Y/N's pov ~ After I finished unpacking me and Moonbin went downstairs and we all introduced ourselves. I told them "Ah we should get a text from the principle saying if we graduated or not." then all of our phones dinged so we checked it. It was silent..............."WE GRADUATED!!" We did a group hug and Sanha, JinJin, Rocky, and MJ yelled "NO MORE SCHOOL!" we all laughed and did whatever we want. 

I'm glad to be back to my old self, I found my mate and older brother and have trustworthy friends along to. I'm going to have an amazing live. I love them.

HeY Guys I know this is kinda short buy I tried lol