Step brothers//SVT

Y/N's pov ~ Today my dad is getting remarried to some woman, Let me introduce myself I'm Min Y/N and am an only child, I'm 18 and can basically do anything like speak a lot of languages, fight (all sorts) and do music stuff and yeah. I'm cold and wear mask because I don't like taking to people unless it's dad. I finished school so that's good, I scars all over my body due to suicide and abuse from my old mom whenever dad wasn't home. I have this scar around my neck from trying to hang myself but got saved by my dad, I have cuts all over my body and also scars from the cuts and I still cut but dad is trying to stop me but failed so he just let me. I also have 1 violet and 1 light/dark blue eyes because I am special for some reason but don't care, anyways I just finished packing and wore a black hoodie with black knee cut jeans I grabbed my luggage and backpack I fixed my mask and walked to the door to see dad putting the boxes in the car, I don't really have that much stuff so I only have 3 boxes, I put on my black high tops nike sneakers then walked to the car with my stuff and put it in the back seat an walked to the passenger seat putting on my seat belt waiting for dad since he has a lot stuff. After a while we are driving to our new house I just had headphones on listening to 'Spine Breaker' (By BTS) and just looked outside with cold and emotionless eyes. 2 hrs later we arrived at a big house that doesn't surprise me, I also remember that I am going to have 13 freaking step brothers like how many people did my soon-to-be-mom f*ck with like seriously. *Sigh* I just grab my stuff and boxes because I can carry all my stuff and my dad knocked on the door revealing a woman in her late 30's. "Oh! Honey come in, Boys! can you help us over here." then a bunch of boys came down, I wasn't paying attention because I was listening to music ignoring my surroundings. That's when my dad tapped my shoulders to look up, I looked up at dad and he pointed at my soon-to-be-mom and I just looked at her and her eyes widen "Oh honey your eyes are very pretty." I just nodded and texted dad 'Room' he read the text and asked his soon-to-be-wife "Umm can someone show her her room." she nodded and asked one of the boys to show me my room a boy with green hair and is like 5 inches taller basically I'm shorter than everyone here, took some of my boxes and walked up the stairs so I followed with all my stuff. After that he opened the door to reveal a black room with a black bed, I was satisfied since my favorite color/shade is black so I went inside and started unpacking. the room was a masters bedroom so I have my own bathroom and walk-in closet, a desk. The boy left so that's good. I set up my guitar stand and piano stand and dad came in with my guitar and piano and put it on the stands, I nodded as a thanks and he hugged me I hugged him back "Dinner's ready let's go." I nodded and put my headphones around my neck still hearing some music but didn't mind it and walked downstairs with my dad. I sat next to him still looking down so the only person that seen my eyes so far is my 'mom' and dad, I sat down until a plate of food was set in front of me I see dads hands and I nodded as an thanks. I heard 'mom' ask "Y/N your on mute right?" I didn't answer and just played with my food and still have my ask on then I hear dad say "Ah her old mom did some things-" I cut him of by slamming the table he looked at me I looked at him with cold eyes, he got the message and said "Arasseo, just sit down and eat." I sat down feeling all eyes on me but I ignored it and put my headphones on and made sweater paws and just played with my food again. I can still hear them talk since the volume wasn't that high. So I listened to the conversation dad was having with everyone. "Ah so boys can you tell me you names?" and they all said there names, I heard mom ask "Honey why is Y/N like this what happened with the family and what happened to her neck." I froze when she asked that. I can feel everyone try to look at my neck I looked up and looked at 'mom' and that gave better access to see the scar around my neck. I hear gasp so then I look at dad with cold eyes I nodded meaning he can tell her everything. "Are you sure?" I just nodded and took off my headphones to listen even though it happened to me. "Okay so the thing was my ex-wife was abusive to Y/N for some reason, she would always abuse Y/N whenever I'm gone and whenever I come back I see Y/N either bleeding on the floor or hurt, I ask her what's wrong but she just tells me that she got into fights or fell down the stairs. Later on day I came home early since it was Y/N's birthday and I see my ex-wife almost stab her I tried to save Y/N but was to late and she stabbed Y/N on the stomach, I then held my ex-wife back and called the cops and went to the hospital. Y/N was in surgery and when they were dine they told me she didn't make it and I was mad because of my ex-wife and devastated because of Y/N. I went into her room to see her and see the machine have a straight line meaning her heart beat was flat but then it started beeping again and I called the doctor. He told me it was a miracle and it was that's how Y/N has a scar on her stomach but that's not the only scars that she has, she has been-" I held dad's shoulder's telling him to stop because I don't want him to tell them my depression. He got the message and said "I'll stop there since she doesn't want the rest of the info to leak out yet." 'mom' and the boys nodded and I looked at the boys for the first time and they all met my eyes and can see they like my eyes. I looked away and texted dad 'I lost my appetite, can I go take a walk.' he read the message and nodded then handed me some money because he knows I'm going to the convenient store he also know that I fight but makes sure I'm not too hurt and cleans up my wounds. I took the money and went to go put on my shoes then I hear on of the boys what's his name ahh Minghao ask "Wait where is she going?" then dad answered "Just somewhere." then I left. I was walking halfway there and can feel a presence behind me so I turned around to see a drunkard. "Hey babe~ wanna go to my house?~~" I looked at him with cold eyes an just when he was about to grab my arm I grabbed his wrist and flipped him until he was on the floor unconscious. Then left him there and walked inside the store to buy a water bottle and left seeing the cops take the drunk guy away. I was halfway home when I saw the BTS gang "Look what we have here." Rapmon said I just looked at them emotionless until they started to attack me, I managed to beat them all but I got punch in the face a few time causing my mouth to bleed and a cut on my cheek and above the eyebrow but no bruises. I then drank the water and threw the bottle at them and walked home with my hands in my pocket. I started to breathe heavily because it was cold so I think I have a fever because I do get fevers easily.

Minghao's pov ~ I see Y/N left and I told them that I'll go with her but 'dad' said "She's alright on her own trust me." I nodded then we all went to the living room while mom and 'dad were planing the wedding. It's been 30 minutes since she left and we all started to get worried even though we don't know her much we care because of her past and she's a girl plus our soon-to-be-sister. We heard the door open and 'Dad' went to get it then gasp "Y/N did you fight again?" we all looked at the door to see 'dad' carry Y/N to the living room and see was breathing heavily. 'dad' set her down on the couch and grabbed the first aid kit and we just watch him treat her wounds he even took off her mask and we see blood on it and see blood on her mouth. "Who did it this time." 'dad' asked her then she answered "BTS gang but don't worry *cough* I took *cough* care of *cough* it" "Honey you have a fever why did you go out without a coat, you know you get colds easily." "I *cough* can take *cough* care of *cough* myself." we see 'dad sigh and put the first aid kit away since he was done treating her wounds. He came back and picked her up and took her to her room while we just sat in the living room worried about her. So we followed and 'dad' asked for our help so we did.

Jihoon's pov ~ 'dad' asked me "Can you guys grab a pair of sweatpants and hoodie for her?" I went to grab it and see most of her clothes is black and mostly hoodies and jeans or sweats. I gave it to 'dad' and he started to undress her we were about to look away but 'dad' said "Don't look away." we listened to him and when he took off her clothes she was now in a sports bra and shorts but we gasp because of the scars and cut's on her body some were fresh too. we see cuts on her thigh go all the way to her ankles and cuts on her wrist that goes all the way to her shoulders. We also saw cuts on her stomach and a scar bigger than the rest, 'dad' caressed the scar and said "This is where she was stabbed" we where to sad that some of us were about to cry 'dad' then put on the clothes on on her then left the room saying he will ask mom to make porridge so we have to watch her. Jeonghan grabbed a bowl full of cold water and a towel then removed some of the water in the towel and put it on her forehead. She started crying all of a sudden but her eyes were still closed, this is the first time seeing her cry but the thing is what was she dreaming of? Joshua said "Doesn't she look familiar?" we looked at him then her and looked confused then S.Coups said "Oh she's the Y/N the girl in school that always had bruises and cuts on her face and always wore a mask. she even wore sweats to school." I then realized it was Y/N at school but also she is my first crush but what should I do now because she's my step-sister. Oh well she's still my crush so who cares. "NO STOP!" we got startled by the screaming and see Y/N awake but hugging her knees. We stood frozen not knowing what to do then 'Dad' came in see her curled up he ran to her and hugged her whispered saying "Shh it's just a nightmare, she's in jail, you safe now don't worry."   

 Hey guys sorry if this sucked but yea I tried I might not include all the members pov so sorry if your bias pov isn't in it.