Adopted//EXO ft. Yoongi and BTS

Yoongi's pov ~ Wow that girl has swag plus her hair and eyes look cool I would love her as a best friend. Class was over and we went to vocals with EXO since we are buds. I asked Chanyeol "Yo who was the girl?" "Ah Y/N? shes the new EXO member and Managers adopted daughter." "Adopted?" "Yeah she was in the orphanage performing she used to be in a group called I.L.Y-" The whole BTS yelled as we are in the hallways shocked "I.L.Y!!!" "Yeah why?" "That group is amazing and famous on YouTube plus we are a fan no wonder why she looks so familiar but I didn't think her personality would be like this." I said and everyone nodded but EXO shrugged.

Chanyeol's pov ~ Vocals was over and Y/N still hasn't come back we went to the cafeteria to see Y/N sitting a table eating with her headphones in so all of us and BTS sat with her with our food. She just looked at us and then finished eating, she threw her tray away then sat back with us then while we were eating Eunji the queeka tried sneaking up behide her with milk but failed because Y/N without looking grabbed her wrist that had the milk and made it go on Eunji. We all laughed then Y/N went back to her phone leaving Eunji screaming, the bell rang meaning time for next class which was dance, we threw out trays away then headed to class. We were all in the front when the teacher called for people to come up which was Y/N, Hoshi, J-Hope, and Jinyoung then 6 random guys. "I want you to dance to this song because the theme is something love related so after the performance I'll put you in pairs." They went to the back to watch the choreograph then I heard Y/N say "I'll sing and rap everything the rest of you can just dance so you don't get tired." we moved out of the way and they got into positions and Y/N started singing along with Rapping. "Beautiful" (BTS)

Y/N's pov ~ During the performance I was keeping and emotionless face, after the performance they clapped then the teacher said "Alight let's pair up ok so first blah blah" I waited till I heard my name "Lastly Y/N and Jungkook" I looked around to find Jungkook and see him standing near Chen I walked to him and gave him my number "Take this so you know when to come here for practice, I have a song and choreography in mind so just rest for now while I do the rest." then I left going to gym leaving him dumbfounded. BTS and EXO followed and Gym class started the thing was that Eunji was in it and was flirting with EXO and BTS, I looked at them and they gave me a 'Help us' look but I just looked away and asked the gym teacher "Can I use a dummy for a fight?" everyone looked at me but I just have a emotionless face but the teacher agreed making me smirk in my head. "Eunji come here bring you clown friends to." Everyone circled around us I put on my mask then told her "Okay so they choice you guys have is a fight that makes you go to the nurse or a fight that makes you go to the hospital." When I see that peoples eyes widen and Eunji said "Like you can put me in the hospital your probably weak." I smirked under the mask "so Hospital it is and Your the weak one failing every time you tried to get back at me for tripping you." People started laughing. Eunji got made then sent one of her minions and she only has 2 so there's a total of 3. "Meet Rose black belt in Taekwondo." I gave her an I don't care look and just stood there waiting for her to charge at me and after a while she did. Rose tried punching me multiple times but I dodged them and grabbed her wrist then flipped her over to the hard floor making her arm broken and fainted. Eunji scoffed and sent her other minion "Younghae MMA fighter." She tried kicking me but missed I grabbed her leg and kicked her in the stomach making her cough blood and I punched her face making her pass out on the floor where Rose is. I looked up at Eunji with normal breathing and I see her just standing there in fear "Some kind of friend you are not even helping them." That pissed her off and she ran to me but I moved and while doing a back-flip I kicked her face then did a twist and landed she then fell on the floor holding her head I walked closer to her "Are you done with you B*tchy attitude now?" she nodded weakly then I left everyone going to the van. Exo then came and I texted Jungkook 'Come to EXO dorm we are practicing there.' 'Okay see you in 5 minutes'

Chen's pov ~ We arrived home but Y/N walked to the practice room we were about to follow her but the bell rang so I went to the door to see BTS "What's up?" Jungkook answered "Ah! Y/N texted me to practice here." I nodded and let them all in leading them to the practice room to see Y/N drinking water, when she saw us she dragged Jungkook and started showing him the choreography. It only took them 20 minutes and Jungkook already got the choreograph down so Y/N played the song 'Company' (Justin Bieber, 1 Million cover)

Y/N's pov ~ WE finished practice and D.O handed me a cool water bottle and wiped my sweat"Thank you hyung" he just nodded smiling and I finished the bottle chugging it and the guys just looked at me "What?" they just shook their head's laughing while I just kept a poker face. "You guys can go home now and Jungkook you can practice your rest but make sure you don't forget the choreograph cause that took me like 5 minutes to come up with." there eyes widen and yelled "5 MINUTES??!!" Taehyung said "Not even J-hope hyung can even come up with a choreograph that fast." I just shrugged and left the room and made some dinner for everyone since I know BTS are not leaving yet, I ate my dinner and cleaned my dish and then heard footsteps running this time Jin yelling "FOOD!!" then heard more footsteps rushing to the kitchen. I see everyone standing with mouth watery again "I will throw the food out the window if you guys don't eat." they quickly sat and thanked me and started eating. I went to my room and took a shower wearing a black hoodie and black sweats and my hair wet with a towel around my neck, I went to my bed and sat down I rolled up my sleeves to see the scars on my arms I ran my fingers over them remembering all of my abusive parents and foster parents. My thought broke when I see someone at the door I quickly rolled my sleeves back down, Yoongi ran to me and grabbed my arms rolled my sleeves seeing a bunch of scars. "What happened you can tell me" I stared at him seeing his eyes full of worry then I started crying and hugged him telling him everything, he rubbed my back and whispering things and I eventually fell asleep in his arms which was comfortable I think I like him.

Sehun's pov ~ We heard crying so we ran to Y/N's room seeing her asleep in Yoongi's arms we all teased him because he liked him ever since he saw her and the rest of us loved her as a little sister but precious so we are overprotective unless it's people we know and we trust them. Yoongi motioned us to come closer and he set Y/N down carefully and carefully taking off her hoodie leaving her in her sports bra but what we see more is Scars a lot of them. That's why she always wore long sleeves, Yoongi then put her hoodie back on and told us what she told him. The all then said "Don't worry Y/N we will protect you." BTS then asked to sleep over because they had extra clothes and we let them and let Yoongi sleep in Y/N's room kekeke. We all did our nighttime routine then fell asleep.

~next morning~

Y/N's pov ~ I woke up to see Yoongi sleeping next to me I played with his hair then eventually did my morning routine and put on my black clothes because it's out last day at school because of our smarts we all graduated early. We all ate breakfast then headed to school and walked to dance class, everyone did there dance and me and Jungkook did ours last ending it with everyone clapping. "Everyone get's A's" we nodded then walked out of school then went home, I went to my room and did my nighttime routine early because I want to sleep. After changing into a over sized black sweater that is Yoongi's and shorts I jumped on my bed then Yoongi came in the room smirking at me. "What?" "Is that my sweater your wearing?" "Mayyybe~~" we both chuckled and she did his nighttime routine then lied next to me in bed and we cuddled. "I love you suga~" "I love you too princess" then he kissed my forehead and we both headed to dreamland in each others arms. I gotta say Thank you Manager appa for adopting me and for being the best dad and EXO thank you for keeping up with my cold attitude but you guys changed me thanks I love you EXO and BTS thanks for being my best friends and Yoongi your the best boyfriend ever Saranghae!!!

Sorry if this sucked especially I added BTS and all lol hehehe Awkward lol