Bully//BTS

Y/N's pov~ Hey I'm Y/N, I'm a cold person and like talking to people so I pretend to be on mute and wear a mask. Right now I'm getting for school but what sucks is that I get abused by my alcoholic parents, they take their anger our on me because either mom brings a fuckboy into the house or dad brings a slut. I currently live in the basement and I'm suicidal but no one knows that. It's 7:00 so I walk to school, I go early so I can get stuff done early but the thing is that I also get bullied buy this group called BTS. I know right? even though I didn't do anything to them. I'm a really and I mean REALLY good MMA fighter and can do other physical fighting and I'm on top of all my fighting and self-defense classes because I'm basically a ninja but I don't show it. Anyways I arrived at school and go straight to class because I don't use my locker, I walked in class and see the teacher and he said "Here early again? Ms. Jeon" I nodded, oh i forgot to mention that I'm Jeon Jungkook's younger sister I'm only 3 months younger than him. He knows he has a sister just doesn't know it's me. Yea I basically get bullied by my own brother, he left me with our parents to be an idol and guess the group. DING it's BTS! *Sarcastic there* Anyways class started and I sit in the back of the class by the window, I never pay attention in class but is the top student in the whole school now I'm not no queenka but just a person who hides her identity the queenka of the school is April, she's basically all the girls in the school slut, bitch, etc. I'm the only girl who is different from all them, anyways I heard the teacher call me "Y/N can you please answer this problem on the board?" He called me because I wasn't listening, so I walked up there and did the problem and got it right, then I went back to my seat. I started writing lyrics, oh I also compose music ,rap, sing, and dance and make choreography's but no one knows that. I have a secret music room in the school because I found it and asked the principle if I can have the room and but music stuff in it like it's a really big room so 1/3 of it is the practice room for dance, the other 1/3 is the recording studio and last 1/3 is instruments. The principle payed for everything because he thinks I have an amazing talent. Anyways time goes by fast and it's currently lunch time so while I was walking to the principles office to get a pass someone pushed me into the lockers, I looked up to see.............Jungkook. The rest of the members just stared at me the only ones who don't bully me in the group is Jin, Rapmon, and J-Hope and the rest do. The thing is that I like one of them but he's quiet most of the time yeah I know stupid me falling in love with my bully. I just stood there while Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi just beat me leaving bruises but it didn't hurt because *cough parents *cough. 

Jungkook's pov ~ While we were walking to the cafeteria we saw Y/N walking to the principle's office so we decided to beat her up but the thing is that she never shed 1 tear everytime we do like what's her problem usually everybody's scared of us this one just let's it happen and does nothing but other kids just cry for help. After we were done beating her up we laughed at her and walked away, I heard the lockers so we turned around and see her weakly walking to the office *tsk* but why does she seem so familiar to me? I just ignore the thought and went to lucnh with my members.

The BTS members that don't bully Y/N"s pov~ I feel bad for her but we can't do anything about it or else he'll beat us up to, sorry Y/N.

Y/N's pov~ After getting beaten up I weakly walk to the office and the Mrs. Xu saw me and looked at me worriedly so I told her in Chinese "I'm fine, don't worry" I speak Japanese, Chinese, Thai, English, ETC. So after I told her I'm fine she knows I need to go to the principle's office so she just let me in, I walked in and bowed at Mr. Kim. "Hey Y/N what can I do for you?" the staff members in the school only know my problems like stress but they don't know about my family and all the bullying. "I need a pass to skip classes until the last class." "Sure but why?" "I need to work on my song I finished the lyrics, I just need the music." He nodded and handed me a pass for my last class and he called my other classes saying I'm excused for not being there. I bowed and left walking to my secret music room. Before I entered I made sure no one followed me and went inside. I'm also in depression but hide it under my cold face and mask, Anyways I walked into the room and locked the door there's a little window where you can see if you were outside the room you and see the whole room inside but I don't mind it, plus there's little curtain so if I feel like I want to be private I closed them but I left them open for today. I walked to the music pad and created a nice beat and some pauses in them because it will go well with the rap. After a few minutes the music is finished and all I need to do is record rapping. So I push the 10 sec button and grabbed my notebook with the lyrics and placed it on the stand then I waited for the music to start and started rapping. (Pretend it's your song video above.) My stage name is ANGST, Yea I perform but wear a mask only showing my 1 eye, I'm also tomboy.

Yoongi's pov ~ I decided to skip lunch and told my members I'll be back during 6th period, I was walking like a zombie because I was tired af so I decided to go to the garden and take a nap but couldn't for some reason. All of a sudden I started thinking about Y/N, I don't know Why though so I decided to walk around the school and after a while a bunch of fangirls clung onto me and to me like 30 minutes to finally get all of them off. I was bored to I decided to walk to the cafe near the school and ordered some iced coffee since it is hot outside. While I was ordering the cashier started flirting with me but I just ignore it and payed than sat down, after a while the waiter brought my iced coffee and also flirted with me but I just sat there drinking until she gave up and walked away. I looked down to see a piece of paper with numbers on it, I guess it's the girls number but I just ripped it into shreds and left after finishing my coffee. I walked back to school and checked the time on my watch and see that it's only 5th period so I decided to see if I could sleep anywhere but then I heard some music with some bass coming form the old classroom that no one uses. That's odd because no one used that room ever since I came here and from the students that were talking about it. Anyways I walked near the room and tried opening the door quietly but it was locked so I carefully looked into the window and see a room that looks like 1/3 of it was mirrors covering the walls, the other 1/3 had drum, guitars, ETC, anf the last 1/3 of the room was a recording room but what I noticed was that someone was in the recording booth and what caught my eye was that it was............

Cliffhanger? sorry hehe sorry for the long wait it was mostly because of the wifi, but yea I'll try to write everyday as much as I can. So for now Just deal with my mistakes and sentences that don't make sense lol, at least I tried. hehe sorry I deleted the WGM one it looked stupid so I decided to so this one but I will make a WGM just with a different kpop group arreso? love you guys!