Bully//BTS

Y/N's pov~ I was walking home and be prepared to get another beating and guess what happened when I walked threw the door. Yep you guessed it a beating but this one made my left are bleed and stomach hurt. So after 5 hours of being abused I went to my room in the basement and took a shower. I changed into these with the name of my Calvin Klein underwear showing. (couldnt find a good pair of nike joggers so just imagine.)

Then I started bandaging my arm that was bleeding and my stomach that was badly bruised and put on my mask

Then I started bandaging my arm that was bleeding and my stomach that was badly bruised and put on my mask. I fell asleep and woke up after 2 hours, yeah I don't enough sleep. I stayed in my room until I heard the door bell ring but didn't mind it until I got curious to who it is so I walked up the stairs and see....

Jungkook's pov ~ We took a 7 hr nap because we were tired but anyways today we are going to my parents house and Jin made food to bring over there. After a 10 minute drive to my house we stood outside my door and I rung the bell to see mom and dad happy to see me I hugged them but they smelled like alcohol but I just bared with it and they invited us in. We were sitting in the dinning room and everybody sat down and we see a seat empty so I asked "Where's lil sis?" and I see them looking at each other until I heard something come up the stairs from the basement and the person walked into the dinning room and BTS and my eyes widen. I notice her arm and stomach bandage, did she get into a fight? but then I heard mom say "A-Ah Y-Y/n come join us for dinner and your oppa is here." Wait Y/N really is my sister? and I didn't realized it, ashh no I feel bad for all the bullying I've done well we've done but yea you get the point. I saw roll her eyes. "I lost my appetite." SHE TALKED?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS ON MUTE, I guess all of BTS was shocked except for Yoongi hyung, did he know? I then saw her walk back to the basement but we heard dad yell "JEON Y/N LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!" then I heard Y/N come back with her talking on the phone and heard her say our address then turn it off and yelled back "YOUR NOT MY MOM IF ALL YOU DO IS BRING DIFFERENT MEN FROM THE CLUB HOME AND SLEEP WITH THEM AND SAME GOES TO YOU YOUR MY DAD IF YOU BRING SLUTS HOME AND FUCK THEM, YOUR NOT MY PARENTS IF YOU ABUSED ME EVERY FUCKING DAY!!" did I hear this right? "And you." she said coldly turning to me "You are not my brother if you didn't realize your own sister and bully her everyday." that broke my heart into a million pieces, after a few minutes the door opened and revealed 4 cops 2 of them went to mom and dad and one of them said "Mrs and Mr .Jeon you are under arrest for child abuse and the influence of alcohol, etc." then took them away and one cop came up to me and said "Jin will be your legal guardian after he signs these papers." and Jin did but then I read it and it only said my name, Y/N's name was not there. I looked back up to see Y/N with her luggage so I ask her "Where are you going to stay?" and she coldly replies "The orphanage."

Yoongi's pov ~ This is breaking my heart seeing Y/N like this, Y/N left the house but Jungkook grabbed one of the cops hands and said "Can you tell me what orphanage she's going to?" he nodded and handed him a note and Jungkook said "Can you tell the owners not to let anyone adopt her and hold a reservation for the Kim family (Namjoon's family)." and the cop nodded and left. I broke the long silence by saying "Let's pack all her stuff and bring it to the dorm, she came from the basement right?" Jungkook nodded and we all walked to the basement to fine a bathroom, a bed, Y/N's school bag with her things, a closet with some clothes and just gotta say she has good style in clothes like me, I think I'm developing feelings for her. Anyways we pack her stuff and take it to the dorm. We put the stuff in my room since I have a big room and everyone else had roommates except me, anyways today was hectic but anyways we are currently practicing for the Talent show in 2 days and we are practicing Coffee and BST (Blood, Sweat and Tears). 

Y/N's pov ~ I didn't settle in in the orphanage because I heard Jungkook so I waited and Namjoon's family came and adopted me and took me to an apartment so I knocked on the and see Jin open the door so I just walked in with my stuff, I guess I'm living with them but I mostly ignored Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung, I let Yoongi off the hook because he stopped attacking me after a few seconds. I asked where's my room quietly because I felt dizzy but just ignored it and Jin showed me to my room, Namjoon then came in and said I'm your step-brother now but you can just treat me like a dad because me and Jin are basically the mom and dad of the group and I just nodded and got settled in. I realized that I'm sharing a room so I moved my bed to a corner and decorated it like this.

I put my clothes in the empty closet at the end of my bed and looked inside my school bag to make sure nothing's missing because I need to work on a new song for the Talent Show so I decided to sing a balled song, dance(ish) and rap to the new son...

I put my clothes in the empty closet at the end of my bed and looked inside my school bag to make sure nothing's missing because I need to work on a new song for the Talent Show so I decided to sing a balled song, dance(ish) and rap to the new song I made today during school. I went to the study table near my bed and sat down with papers, notebooks, pens, pencils, and a list, ETC. I haven't ate since like 3 weeks but who cares, I was about to fall asleep while I was half way with with the music and lyrics until I heard the door open and reveals Yoongi I see looks impressed by the decorations I did in the corner but I felt really sleepy so I put my head down On my desk and everything went black after that.

Yoongi's pov ~ I walked in Mine and Y/N's room and I see her writing something and papers are crumpled into balls and are all over the table, I see Y/N's bobbing and trying to stay up but failed so she put her hand down, I let her sleep for while then I picked her up bridal style not caring about the papers on her desk and carried her to her bed and tucked her in I also whispered "I'm sorry for bullying you, I love you Y/N" I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room and to the kitchen then I heard J-hope and Taehyung ask me "What took you so long?, Where's Y/N?" "She's eating with us because she fell asleep writing something I don't know but I tucked her in bed." they nodded and continued eating, I looked at Jungkook and see him staring at mine and Y/N's room I guess he's worried. "You guys should apologize to Y/N" Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung nodded agreeing. After eating Rapmon/Namjoon and Jin were cleaning while the rest of us are in the living room until we heard a scream "AHH NO APPA EOMMA STOP" we all quickly ran to mine and Y/N's room and we see Y/N curled up into a ball and hear crying and we hear her saying "I shouldn't be hear, I should be dead" Jungkook ran up to her and hugged her tightly saying sweet stuff until she calmed down and she fell asleep holding onto Jungkook's shirt tightly, he looked at me for help and I did but then Y/N hold my shirt tightly, so I asked Jungkook "Could I sleep with her for tonight since she's umm you know." Pointing at my shirt and he nodded and left. I lied next to her and noticed her breathing fast so I put my arms around her to make er feel safe and it did because her breathing is back to normal, then I felt her hugging me back and her face dug into my chest. I chuckled and kissed her forehead and said "Goodnight princess" then I fell asleep and waiting for morning to come.

It's like 1 in the morning but who cares I never sleep