They Care//BTS

(A/N: read at your own risk contains suicide, self-harm, ETC)

Y/N's pov ~ I'm Jeon Y/N Jungkook's little sister by 1 month, I can do basically anything but the thing about me is I'm suicidal and want to die. I get abused 24/7 by my so called parents, anyways I wore a big over sized black hoodie and black knee cut jeans along with Black Nike high tops. I packed everything because I'm going to live with my hyung and his members, I hate the word oppa and girly sh*t I'm more of a tomboy and like black. I heard a honk and see there manager come out I greeted him with a little nod, I'm wearing my mask and Kook is the only one to see my eyes because at school I would wear black contacts to avoid people. Anyways I didn't have much stuff just clothes, bathroom stuff, and my guitar and piano which are black and most of my clothes are black to. I grab my black backpack and headed to the car because all my stuff was already there now mom and dad was being fake "Y/N~ honey give us a goodbye hug~~" I look at them disgusted and walked to the car listening to depressing songs. I hid a blade so then when I go to the bathroom or am alone I can cut secretly. (This is you and you have these eyes or you can change it) 

 (This is you and you have these eyes or you can change it) 

After about 3 hours we arrive at a house, big like expensive but not surprised since he's famous

After about 3 hours we arrive at a house, big like expensive but not surprised since he's famous. *Sigh* Manager knocked on the door and it flew open revealing a hyper dude with orange hair. I also had sunglasses on so he couldn't see my eyes. "KOOKIE!!" he yelled but I couldn't hear since I had my headphones on I was listening to 'The Last' by Agust D which is my favorite song because it explains my life plus it's my ringtone. Jungkook came and hugged me while I whinced in pain put no noise came out since I didn't want him worrying, he brought me in and put my stuff in a room. "Your going to be with Yoongi hyung okay?" I just nodded not caring and I can see his expression went into a confused face but shook it off then called everyone to the living room, Manager already left so let's get this over with. "Guys this is my little sister Jeon Y/N only a month younger than me break her I'll break you." then the guys introduced themselves. "I'm Jin the oldest and mom of the group." "I'm Namjoon also known as Rapmonster or Rapmon the leader of the group." "I'm your angel your hope J-Hope!" "I'm Taehyung the 4D alien" "I'm Jimin" and he winked at me which made me want to puke. "I'm Yoongi also know as Suga" I nodded then Jungkook said "Y/N take off the glasses." I took off my mask then my glasses and see everyone staring at me. "Keep staring and I'll put you in the hospital like I did to some kids at school." they quickly looked away. "Y/N what has gotten into you?!" "Great now your yelling at me why don't you ask our so called parents why I'm like this and if they cry like 'I don't know she suddenly started changing' then there lying because they are the reason why, they are lucky I haven't called the cops yet." I said coldly "Where's your room." I turn and look at Yoongi "Down the hall first door on the right." I walked there and grabbed something out of my pocket and give it to Jungkook. It was a picture of my room at 'home' all messed up things broken some blood and writings on the wall, even suicide messages. "That was my room" I left them and went to me and Yoongi's room and went to my luggage which had my clothes, I grabbed new pair of black boxer because I hate underwear you know what I mean and a pair of black joggers and a black over size sweater. I grabbed my bathroom stuff and go to the bathroom and locked it. I took off my clothes and grabbed my blade and started doing cuts on my thighs and wrist. I did about 10 on each wrist and thigh then took a shower stinging my body because of the water contacting my cuts but I got used to it. After the shower I put on my clothes and did my night time routine because I'm not hungry like always I'm used to not eating or sleeping. I made sweater paws and looked at my face seeing dark circles *Sigh* I cleaned up the blood and blade and walked out seeing Yoongi on is bed on his laptop. I hid the blade and quickly walked to my box which has my suicidal stuff like blades/razors, pills and that mostly it I put my blade in it and hit it under my bed without him looking. I then sat at the desk near my bed which had black covers and pillows, I grabbed papers and pencils and my phone along with headphones and started listing to 'The Last' again. I started writing depressing lyrics but my mind was messed up that I crumpled the paper and made it in the trash bin without looking. *Sigh* I just sit there listening to the song.