Chapter 2

Minghao's pov ~ Me and Y/N are battling and we do this all the time because she wants to be strong but we all know she's actually fragile. Anyways I ran to Y/N about to attack her while her back was facing me and when I was 12 inches away she did a back-flip over me and grabbed my hands with the nun-chucks around my neck. "I surrender." Y/N let go of my arms and gave the nun-chucks back to the teacher but he was dazed with amusement. Everybody clapped for her and her breathing is still normal like how because I'm out of breath, but she froze all of a sudden and stared behind me so me and every else followed her gazed and landed on Park Chanyeol and the rest of EXO so I looked back at Y/N and see her shaking a bit. I was about to go near but she ran out of class, I shot a death glare at Chanyeol then me and Mingyu, Woozi ran after her and found her in out next class with was vocal lessens. When we went inside we just see her sitting in the back like in math staring outside so we sat around her, I looked at her but she still had her emotionless poker face on still. *sigh*

Y/N's pov ~ Why why is HE here. So many questions were going through my head but stopped when the vocal teacher came in. Teacher "Alright so today and the rest of the week we are just going to practice for the talent show." Everybody went to there rooms and I went into a room and sat in a chair with my knees up to my chest and using one arm to hug it. I hooked up my phone to the speaker and play my self-composed instrumental song and grabbed my notebook and started thinking of lyrics. Instantly I knew what to write. Escape. I started writing and when I finished I put everything away and unhooked my phone from the speaker then I heard a knock so I opened the door and see Minghao, Mingyu, and Jihoon.  Mingso then said "Ready for our last class?" I nodded still with my poker face then walked out of the class and I heard them sigh. *I'm just being a burden to everyone.* We walked to our last class since we only had 4 classes because we are smart so we just need to mostly learn these things. Anyways while walking to dance class I can feel the girls death stares so I did them a favor and stared at them back but more threatening and they looked away. ~At Dance Class~ I got changed into my comfy clothes and the teacher camce so I sat by Minghao and the rest of SEVENTEEN because we all have the same class at the end of the day. Teacher "Okay all we are gonna do is just practice for the talent show." Everybody nodded and went to what they were doing. ~30 mins later~ Teacher "Y/N would you mind showing a dance? " I hesitantly nodded but said "Can I have some other dancers with me?" and he nodded so I picked people that were wearing white and went to a corner and showed them the choreography I made and after that we got into positions and started dancing. (A/N: You are Jiwoo /Blonde)  

After that everybody clapped. I went back to what I was doing which was sitting in a corner and looking at a picture of mom an dad, Hoshi came up to me and sat with me so I turned off my phone and put it away and he asked "Do you the song "Now" by trouble maker?" I nodded and he left and asked the teacher something and he nodded, then Hoshi pulled random people to the center and they were in positions and Hoshi came to me and pulled me to position. *sigh* I guess I'm dancing again* The song started and the whole time I kept my poker face and didn't lip sync or anything.

~After class~ We packed up and left class until I felt someone grab my wrist so I instantly grabbed their wrist with my other wrist and twisted their arm behind their back. I checked who it is and see it was.......Jungkook so I let go and just walked away. ~At Home~ (A/N: Italics = Chinese and bold = English)

Jun's pov ~ I went to Y/N's room to tell her it's dinner time. "Y/N it's time for dinner." "I'm not hungry." "Okay we'll leave some leftovers in the fridge." silence, I just walked back to the dinning room and heard Minghao ask "Where's Y/N?" "She said she's not hungry so just leave her some left overs in the fridge." He nodded and we all started eating. ~Few Minutes Later~ Minghao suddenly said "We should plan a surprise for Y/N to get her to smile." Everybody nodded and the performance team went to the backyard and just as vocal team was about to leave Y/N came down and asked "Jihoon can you come to my room later?" He nodded and Y/N went back upstairs. Everybody went out back and went into positions so me and Minghao went inside to get Y/N.

Y/N's pov ~ I was working on composing and when I finished I scattered papers on my desk which is where I work for my music. No one knows I sing, compose, and dance, later on Minghao and Jun came into my room and Jun said "Y/N can you come with us for a moment?" I nodded keeping my usual poker face and followed them to the backyard. Minghao said "This our return gift for making us breakfast." Minghao, Jun, Hoshi, and Dino started dancing and then S.Coups, Vernon, Wonwoo, and Mingyu started rapping, last but not least Jeonghan, Woozi, Joshua, DK, and Seungkwan started singing. I just kept my poker face and at the end Hoshi gave me a rose just like that time.

Flashback

HE gave me a rose and started singing but on my birthday HE never came, HE promised but HE broke it.

End of flashback

I started crying and Minghao quickly hugged me. I didn't care if I was crying in front of everybody anymore I hugged Minghao tight. Minghao said "Omo Mianhae I this was going to make you happy." "It's okay it's just hurts, w-why can't he leave." I said crying but 2 minutes later I ran to my room. 

Third person's pov ~ Minghao said sighing "Well there's the real Y/N, the one who hides her feelings and pretend to be okay and puts on a poker face when really she's hurting and I want to remove her pain and make her happy." S.Coups "We all do and we want to help so who's the He she was talking about." Minghao then told them everything and searched him up and found a video of him saying Y/N is just a worthless person everybody was so angered they coulldn't control there language but Joshua reminded them and they said sorry. Jihoon then started walking inside so Wonwoo asked "Where are you going?" "Y/N asked me to go to her room."Minghao then said "I don't think it's a good time right now" But he just ignored and went to Y/N's room.

 Hey guys Imma be doing about 5 chapters today because I havent been writing in a while.