Reunited//EXO

Mark's pov ~ I give up on finding her.

Y/N's pov ~ Okay you guys are probably wondering about how I know Infinite, well I've know them since childhood too but they left before Lay and the others did. I just run into my secret music room (Like the one in the Bully series) and lock the door, it's lunch time so it's fine. I also know BTS but we actually kept in contact at least a group cares. But the thing is that they don't know my talents because I never told them. Anyways the notebook that I was writing in was lyrics, I was listening to the instrumental music for each songs. So right now I'm singing the songs I made called 'Awake' (by BTS Jin)

After singing I took a break and downloaded the song into the flash drive so then during the last class I can edit them, I already did my assignments before class started so I'm safe from class work. Now I'm singing the song I made called 'Hold Me Tight' (By BTS, most of these are BTS)

I finished singing/Rapping this song and went out of the booth to download it to the flash drive. I then heard a knock on the door so you opened it to see SEVENTEEN (You know them since Middle school in SOPA) at the door. I heard Woozi say "Y/N! your really back!" and he hugged me I chuckled "Hoshi told you guys?" and they nodded and I see Hoshi and pulled him into a hug that later turned into a group hug. SVT is the only people that know my talents because I trusted them more with everything, Then I asked Woozi "Could you help me record I only need 2 more songs." He nodded and I told the others "Guys work on this dance I'm creating a song for you so learn this choreography here's the music, there's no vocals yet but will be after my recordings arreso?" they all nodded and got to work. I made SVT song before coming here because I wanted to make a surprise gift for them but Woozi's helping me, we became best friends because we love producing and composing. Anyways now I'm going to be singing 'Rain' (By BTS)

After that I see Woozi downloading it to the flash drive and telling me to come over, I walked to him and he gave me water I know it's his but I drank it because we are that close. I took a short break and look at the guys to see how they are doing, and they are fast learners so they alreay have half of the choreography done. I texted Lay to tell him to wait at the gate when school ends and he texted we'll wait at your locker, it replied okay then turned my phone off and went back to sing 'Stigma' (BTS V/Taehyung)

 Then Woozi Downloaded the song to the flash drive, I told him to go inside so we can record his vocals and his voice is still angelic as ever (lol). After he was done I told the other members to come here to get recorded and they all did perfect, Woozi already learned the choreography so now we are editing SVT's song and got it done quickly I call it 'Don't wanna cry'. After getting wrapped up me and the boys left and locked the door so no one can get in, then we went to our last class before I went in I wore my mask then I see BTS when I entered my last class I was about to walk to to my seat but the teacher said "Oh Y/N welcome back you don't have to do any test/assignments this year because your the top student but you do need to listen to class once in while." I nodded then walked to my seat and edit my songs. ~1 hr later~ Class just ended and I already finished editing 2 songs then I heard Jungkook "Y/N noona can you sleep over? you haven't ever since you left." I replied "I'll ask Lay first okay?" He nodded and I packed up and now I'm walking to my locker with BTS behind me, I was near my locker until I heard a girls giggle and when I went closer I see Xiumin kissing a girl. My heart broke oh yeah I like my childhood friend ever since but now I don't know what to feel, BTS knows I like him but no one else does. After I fake coughed Xiumin quickly moved the girl off and all there attention was on me, I just quietly walked to my locker and opened it plus I can feel the girl death glare so I said coldly closing my locker and turning around "Keep glaring at me then you will be blind right here right now."  then I hear Xiumin say the most hurtful thing to me that broke my heart even more "Hey don't be rude to my girlfriend!" I froze and everyone can clearly see the hurt in my eyes so I finally managed to say "I'm sorry but Lay I'm going to move out and live somewhere else, so if you don't find me at home don't find me at all." It came out cold and heartbroken. I then walked away with BTS glaring at Xiumin "Stop glaring" I told them and they stopped. I can hear Lay yell my name but I just kept walking, They drove me to the dorm and I packed up.