Ice Princess//Got7

Jinyoung's pov ~ Me and my members along with BTS notice something not right with Y/N, we've notice dark circles under her eyes but when her sleeve went up everyone gasps. There were cuts, bruises, and scars. Y/N quickly pulled them then then ran out of gym I was about to chase her but then I heard the girls talking. "Tch she's just showing off." "I bet that was make up." "She's just trying to get attention." They are all wrong I know Y/N she wouldn't do this to herself, someone did this to her. After the bell rang we got changed and ran to find Y/N but she was no where to be found. *Sigh* we went home since school was over and got ready to go to my parents house. ~30 minutes later~ We are done making food and got ready, we walked to my parents new house and it's pretty nice. All of a sudden I hear screaming and the sound of someone getting hit, we all froze until it was quiet then rang the doorbell.

Y/N's pov ~ I came home late once again and now I having a really bad beating for coming home late and not making breakfast. this had been going on for about 30 minutes already and I'm bleeding on my right arm and have cuts and bruises on my legs and all around my body. After they were done I ran to my room took a shower then bandage myself, I didn't even put medicine on my thoughts broke when I heard the doorbell but I stayed in my room till I get called out. "Hi mom." mom? JINYOUNG!? no no he can't see me like this I don't have time to put make up in to cover the cut and bruises I have on my face. "Y-Y/N honey come to the kitchen" I heard moms fake voice. I looked at myself to see myself wearing a loose black crop top and black shorts, I should go out there no or else I'm getting another beating. I took my mask off and put it on my bed then went to the kitchen slowly, I see Jinyoung notice me and gasp then everyone's attention turned to me and also gasp. *Sigh* I just sat at the table between mom and dad then I feel mom and dad's hands on my thighs and digging there nails into my skin. "Let's eat!" Dad faked happiness. Mom put the plate in front of me and everyone started eating, Everyone noticed I'm not eating and I'm on my phone I texted Jinyoung secretly 'Hyung get all your members and BTS in the living room I need to do something and call the police say it's Y/N' I sent it and hear a ding from Jinyoung. He saw the text and looked at me and nodded then made an excuse to got to the living room. "BTS and Got7 I need a talk with you guys in the living room." they nodded and left leaving me with mom and dad. I threw my phone at Jinyoung and luckly he caught it, mom was about to smack my head but I instantly dodged it and did a flip to land on the table that mad a loud thud which made everyones attention in the kitchen. I stood up waiting for one of my parents grab me and mom was the first to move so I kicked her in the chest then did a back-flip and landed in the living room. Mom fell on the ground and I see dad boiling with anger so I put my arms out and walked backwards to back up everyone behind me. Dad grabbed a knife and charged at me so I ran to him and kicked the knife out of his hand then kicked his neck, he blacked out and fell on the floor then I hear screaming and see mom charging at me with a gun since I'm fast it took me one step to kick the gun out her hand then I kicked her legs to make her fall, I turned then kicked her stomach to make her bend, I turned again then kicked her head and make her blacked out. I stood not even out of breath and turn around to see everyone look at me shocked.

"WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?? I'M SO CONFUSED!!"

Sorry this is short I'll make a long one next time.