Wolf//BTS

Y/N's pov ~ It was midnight and I was walking on the sidewalk and felt like killing myself because I'm all alone, everybody in my family died leaving me all alone to survive with no one to love. I have bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep and am really skinny due to the lack of food, I walk near an ally but a car came up and a guy in black came to me and threw me over his shoulder. He smells nice I look at his jet black hair and play with it then I heard his voice "Aren't you scared or gonna call help?" I shook my head and said "1. There's no point because I'm all alone 2. You seem nice 3.I don't care what happens to me" He nodded held me bridal style and all I can see is his eyes because his mask is covering his nose and mouth. I just played with his hair until I was in the car to see 6 more guys, I just stayed in the guy that kidnapped me arms and heard one of them say "Aren't you scared?" I told them no and said "But I am sleepy." then I heard the Black haired guy say "Go to sleep and I'll wake you up when we arrive to our mansion okay?" I nodded still in his lap curled up and I felt his arms wrapped around me and I fell asleep feeling something warm on my forehead, A kiss. Then I fell asleep.

Yoongi's pov ~ Me and my members were on the hunt or trying to find my mate and it is currently midnight. We were near some ally and the mark on my wrist is telling my she's near then I look out the window to see a girl about 18 then my wrist stung me meaning that she's the one "Found you, stop the car." After the car stopped I walked to the girl who was looking at me but was calm, she's not scared? So I asked and she gave me three reasons. I nodded and put her in the car and she was still hanging on to me like a koala and I mentally laughed, "I'm sleepy" she suddenly said so I told her to sleep and I'll wake her up when we arrive. she nodded and curled up I kissed her forehead and she fell asleep. "So what's the plan." Jungkook asked "Well we take her to our mansion and she's going to live with us, I think she won't call for help or anything." "Wae? / Why?" Jin asked "I don't know but I'll ask once she wakes up tomorrow." they nodded and arrived at the mansion, I see her sleeping peacefully so I carried he bridal style to my room and set her down on my bed, I grabbed my clothes and changed her clothes after I finished changing her clothes she was mumbling something that I couldn't understand and started crying. I ran to her and lied beside her then quickly wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back so she can calm down and she did then slept soundly along with me sleeping with her in my arms and me in hers.

~Next Morning~ 

Y/N's pov ~ I woke up and felt an arm around my waist I looked up to see the man that kidnapped and I gotta say he handsome. I decided to do my morning routine and noticed I'm in men clothing but shook it off and note that I should thank him for changing me (Sounds weird lol) I finished my morning routine and still see him sleeping so I lied back beside him and put his arm back on waist which made him pull me closer to him I blushed and played with his hair until he woke up. "Good morning." "Y/N, and good morning to you too." "Yoongi or suga or whatever you want." I smiled and nodded and he pecked my lips which made me surprised then he ran to the bathroom. I smiled thinking 'I finally have someone to love and someone who loves me.' I let Yoongi know that I will be in the kitchen and walked downstairs to the kitchen and see a man with broad shoulders. He noticed me and smile "Good morning" we both greeted each other I asked "Need help?" he nodded and he gave me eggs to beat and cook "I'm Jin btw" "Y/N" "I'm the mother of the pack so if you need any help because of girl problems I'm here." I smiled then hugged him and said "Thanks" "No problem, Can you keep cooking I'll wake up the others." I nodded then continued cooking and felt hands wrap around my waist. I looked down to see a pair of pale arms "Yes Yoongi?" "You are going to explain what happened before I kidnapped you and why you won't call for help." I nodded and continued cooking with is arms still wrapped my waist "Can you help set up the table?" I felt him nod then let go of my waist and set up the table. I finished cooking and put the food on 8 plates, usually I'm suppose to be surprised but I'm actually pretty calm because I might have a true family. Later on 6 boys came to the table because me and Yoongi were waiting for them, I smiled and greeted them and they greeted back. They all introduced themselves and so did I, I'm a Noona to Jungkook and the rest are older than me. "Y/N explain." Yoongi said and I nodded "Okay so before all of this happened I witness all of my families deaths so I was alone at the age of 5 and took care of my self along with learning things b myself. Then yesterday I was so depressed thinking no one will love me but I guess I was wrong because you guys came and if it weren't for Yoongi I would have died already, the reason why I didn't call for help was because I trust you guys so there's no reason to call for help and plus if I did i would be all alone, but the thing is that I'm scared. I'm scared of losing you guys too." I looked up to see Jin, Jungkook, Jimin crying Namjoon and Taehyung speechless and Yoongi just staring at me. Then Yoongi managed to say "Don't worry you won't lose us." and smiled and I smiled back I look out the window to only see trees so I'm guessing the forest, I realized they could be werewolves but didn't say anything. "Noona thanks for the breakfast it was delicious." I nodded and see Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung run to the living room like little kids and Namjoon went somewhere while Yoongi went to his room saying he'll sleep. Jin and me were cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes "Thanks for helping Y/N" I nodded and smiled then told them that I'll be with Yoongi and they nodded. I walked up the stairs and walked into Yoongi's room which I guess is mine to so I walked into our room to only see a wolf with jet black fur making me realize it's Yoongi. Yoongi noticed me and froze I walked up to him and I hear him growl but I just kept walking up to him till I was close enough and kneel down to meet his snout/face, I reached up to his head and started petting him the tense feeling he had now dialed down and he turned back into his human form but NAKED??!! I blushed and closed my eyes I can tell he was smirking so I tried to find the bed and eventually found it then lied down with my eyes closed. I felt someone hovering over me so I opened my eyes to see a naked Yoongi, "So the thing is your my mate and we umm..it's mating season so...ummm...we need..umm....to..do 'it'..." I just looked at him and nodded then his eyes was shining like a little kid then eventually turned into lust with a lot of love. 

~After doing 'it'~ (I don't like writing the details of that.)

I felt a sting on my wrist and see a mark that says Yoongi. "Now your officially mine." he said and smiled I smiled too and we both cuddled and fell asleep.

But little did they know that the members were outside there door hearing everything and lets just say they all got turned on and started you know and now there was 'milk' all over the floor, walls, the door, and there bodies.

Sorry if it sucked I'll make one for EXO because I accidentally deleted the part.