Reunited//EXO Finale

Yoongi's pov ~ I notice Y/N's not at the dinner table to I told my members that I'll get Y/N and they nodded, I went to our room and see Y/N sleeping but with papers scattered everywhere. I picked one of the papers up and smiled for the first time, I read the title 'Escape' Y/N please be happy like I am. I got out of depression months ago and Y/N took less than a month to get out, I should learn from her. I chuckled and picked up the papers and set them on her desk, I readjusted Y/N in her bed and then tucked her in. I left the room and told my members "Guys we should practice Y/N fell asleep due to the lack of sleep so we should be better and help her out." they nodded and we started practicing and got everything down perfectly. Just you wait Y/N you'll be proud of us.

~Skip to Monday~ 

Y/N's pov ~ I woke up early and did my morning routine, I put the things I need in my bag and went downstairs. I looked at the time to see that it's 6 in the morning, I decided to make breakfast for them then grabbed my bag and ran to school. I walked inside and went to the office. I greeted Mrs. Wen and Mr. Xu "Mr. Xu and you give Seventeen and BTS a week off so we can practice for the surprise performance?" He nodded and notified our teachers, I bowed then left I was near the cafeteria and bumped into a group of guys again. "Yah! watch- ahh your that girl that beat Mark in gym." I looked up to see Got7, I found out there names from a bunch of girls. I was about to speck but then I heard my name so I looked back "Y/N!!" I see EXO and my eyes widen so I ran really fast and locked myself in my music room. I look at my phone and see a text from Jin 'Thanks for the breakfast but where are you?' I texted him back 'your welcome and I just went to school early and tell the members I got you guys a week off of school to practice.' then I texted Woozi the same thing about getting a week off and meeting in my music room. I check the time to see it's 7 so I left the room and locked the door (You have the key with you the whole time) then went to the garden and started singing/rapping to my song 'Let me know' (BTS, video above)

Bambam's pov ~ We were looking for the girl that beat Mark but we couldn't find her until we heard singing. "Guys do you hear that?" they nodded and we followed the voice and we find her lying down on the grass singing/rapping a song we don't know. She got up slowly and we hid, I look at her face and see her mask is off and can see her face better but I can see really dark circles under her eyes. I whisper "She doesn't sleep well doesn't she." my members looked at me then back at her realizing the bags under her eyes. *sigh*

Y/N's pov ~ After singing/rapping I got up and walked back to the music room to find SVT and BTS at the door. Jungkook said "Oh Noona we were waiting for you!" it sounded faintly so I just ignored them and unlocked the door and let them him, I can see them have curious eyes especially Woozi/Jihoon. While everybody went inside I got dizzy all of a sudden but shook it off and went to the dance practice room, "So did you guys practice hard?" (You already recorded 'Escape' at BTS dorm in the morning and already edited all the songs.) everybody said yea and my breathing started to get heavy and my vision started to get blurry. "Y/N!!" Was all I heard after I fell on the floor and everything went black.

Woozi's pov ~ Aish I knew something was wrong. Everybody gathered around Y/N who was on the floor, Jin felt her forehead and pulled away quickly saying "She has a really bad fever we need to take her to the hospital." We nodded and grabbed all of our stuff and Y/N's, I picked up Y/N bridal style and surprisingly she's like a feather but anyways we locked the door to her music room and walked to the office. While we were walking people looked at us and I felt Y/N grip on my shirt tighter whining and trying to bare the pain in her head. I tried calming her down "Shh your going to be okay." it actually worked. We were almost at the office but then EXO stopped us Lay asked worriedly "What happened, what did you do to her?!" BTS guarded me and Y/N from them and Jungkook said "Noona is just sick and needs to go to hospital now move because she won't like it if she woke up and she sees you wouldn't she." They hesitantly moved and we all went to the office leaving EXO in guilt especially Xiumin, the principle came to me and Y/N and asked "Is she ok? what happened?" I answered "We were practicing and we notice Y/N breathing isn't normal then she fainted but when Jin felt her forehead he thinks she has a bad fever so we need to take her to the hospital." He nodded and called 119 (Korea's 911) And they arrived shortly after and put her on the bed into the ambulance we had to separately because the amount of people so Me, Yoongi were in the ambulance and the rest went in there cars.