Randomness in a tiny Room

A/N: To the side is a picture I asociated with Alysa. 

Floating in the middle of the Atlantic while being trapped in a ten-by-ten room with eight other people and a boiler is not fun. It’s hot, cramped, and smells worse than Hades covered in skunk pheromones. I’m not kidding. Leo was nervous, so he was hungry, and every time time he got hungry, he just has to pull a bean taco out of that belt of his.

“I’m hungry.” Leo pulled yet another taco out of his belt.

“No!” the rest of us screamed in unison.

Leo shrugged his shoulders and stuffed the taco back into his belt.

“OK, this is really awkward,” Percy noted.

“No duh, Sherlock,” Luke insulted.

“Hey, Luke, what did I say about fighting?” Annabeth said.

“But Annie-”

“Don’t call me that unless you want to lose a hand.”

“But Annabeth!”

“Shut up, Luke,” Silena yelled.

“Stop it, all of you! I’m bored and according to my calculations, there is no way we are going to get home in time,” I said.

“She’s right. It will take us virtually forever to get there. There is no way to move this thing,” Annabeth confirmed.

“What should we do?” Zoë asked. Annabeth looked at each other; it seemed as though I could read her mind.

“Percy,” she said at the same time I said, “Alysa.”

Percy and Alysa looked at each other and then at us in confusion.

“UGH! You two exit and create your oxygen containing spheres and increase the current, ultimately moving this contraption in the direction of Long Island,” I said.

“Did you know what she said, ‘cause I didn’t,” Alysa asked her brother.

“Yeah, thanks to constant interaction with Annabeth, I think I know what she said,” Percy answered.

“Aw, thanks, Seaweed Brain.” Annabeth kissed him.

“Barf!” shouted Luke.

“I agree with the annoying male, that is not to be done here,” Zoë supported.

“Dude! Get a room! Oh wait, we’re all sharing one! Get outta here!” yelled Leo.

“You people don’t know how to appreciate romance, do you?” Silena asked.

“Nope,” I answered.

“So, are the children of Poseidon going to be put to work or not?” Calypso asked.

“Yes they are. Now go, you two!” I screamed.

“Well, I’ma want some company out there,” Percy complained.

“Luke and I will come with you; Zoë and Cristi can go with Alysa, just in case,” Annabeth said. I hesitated going into another Alysa bubble, but I accepted the offer.