Goodbye

Shawn's POV

I've lived in Toronto Ontario for the past 8 years. My parents and sister still live in  Pickering.

My sister Aaliyah is renting  a house in Pickering not to far from my parents. She is finishing up university.

I'm a singer/ song writer but I actually went to university to become a teacher in history.

The reason I chose history and not music is because I enjoy history believe it or not.

It's only a halftime job because it goes around my tour schedule.

There not as long as they used to be but I still tour.

Before I came home I went to America, Europe and Australia. Now that I'm home I'm gonna be here a while before I tour again.

I had to say goodbye to my fame, well at least a little, and now I have to become a regular living person that doesn't have to be in one country then the next in one night.

I'm just glad I can live a normal life once again.

Well kind of.

My first day teaching is in a week and I'm excited actually. I can't wait to teach.

I want to be able to connect to these kids, I want to be able to understand them individually.

I want to make a change.

I don't know what I'm expecting to happen I just want to be liked really.

I know that the first 2 weeks or so I will be seen as a celebrity but it will die down.

Right?