Gilinsky

Shawn's POV

It was now time for hell and I wasn't ready. Camden literally dragged me to J-bone I let her drive because I was tired.

"Baby you can't be like this you have classes to teach. Just don't be hard on the students." I groaned and replied "But there so hard on me."

"Hey look at the bright side you have 2 weeks and a half before schools out."

"Fine. Oh look I see hell." I said sarcastically.

Camden pulled into the parking lot and parked J-bone in my parking spot.

She got out before me and walked in. I got out 5 minutes after and started my walk to the first piece of hell.

"Hey Mendes!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Uh, yah?" I said as I turned around to see Gilinsky.

"Hey man what are you doing here?"

"Oh you didn't respond to me all weekend so I decided to come here the one place I know you are." He responded.

I must have been with Camden.

"Uh yah what's up?"

"So Johnson and I are in town and I was wondering if we could stay at your place?"

"Uh, yah sure let me tell my uh roommate and we can talk about it. I'm gonna be late see yah."

"Bye man."

I walked into the school and ran to my class to see that all my students were already present and waiting.

"Hello class sorry for the delay. Get your textbooks out and last nights home work. Turn to page 298."

Camden's POV

I sat in class dreading life. I just want to be lying in bed cuddling Shawn right now.

My teacher called on me expecting me not to be paying attention but I was.

"The answer to the problem is 67." I said as I played with my hair not making eye contact.

"Correct."

Class dreaded on and so did the rest of the day.

I finally made it to Shawn's class and there he was waiting for me. I sat in the front and got my books out.

" Ms. Mercy your late."

"Mm hmm?"

"Detention."

"Uh fine. It's not like I have a life anyway."

Then a boy in the back said "we all know that's right!"

"Yep you are correct!" I yelled back.

I sat down and that guys self of steam went down real quick.

Shawn went on teaching giggling slightly.