Party

Camden's POV

Shawn and I were supposed to study for my quiz Monday but he's been gone all day.

I tried calling him and texting him and even emailing him.

No response.

I paced around the house thinking of where the fuck he could be! I then got a text from an unknown number saying:
"

I paced around the house thinking of where the fuck he could be! I then got a text from an unknown number saying:"

Look shawny boys loosening up.

"Yep he's definitely "loosing up"

"
Yep he's definitely "loosing up".

I then got another text from the same number.

"Sorry wrong number."

I didn't reply I just put my phone away and ate some food then going to sleep.

"Camden!"

I woke up to my name being yelled and thudding coming from downstairs.

I got up quickly and ran downstairs. Shawn had fallen onto the ground and now he was just lying there.

"Shawn? How much did you drink?!"

"Ha ha, I don't remember. Ha." He replied giggling. I helped him up and he was just dead weight.

Then he started vomiting.

Everywhere.

"Shawn!"

I grabbed him and rushed him to the bathroom. He started puking in the toilet and just projected more than I thought possible.

"Cam can you get me *vomiting* water?"

I ran to the kitchen and got him a glass of water. I then ran it back to him and googled remedies to cure hangovers.

Because I already knew he was going to have a horrible hang over.

I was sitting in the bathroom as Shawn vomited. Loudly! Might I add.

Then it stopped.

I looked over and he fell asleep on the ground. His huge 6'4 (I know Shawn's 6'3 but he's going to have grown a little in this story.)body just lying there so peacefully.

I couldn't just leave him here in the bathroom so I tried picking him up and dragging him to his room.

"Cam?"

"Come on you have to get out of the bathroom."

He then stood up and grabbed my hand leading me too his room. I guess he's a little sober?

"Camden, I want to do this with you?" He said as he pointed at him and I.

"You want to have sex?"

"Yep. Uh huh. That."

"Shawn you don't have to ask anymore I mean I've already lost my virginity to you. And we are officially dating."

"What really?!"

"Yes Shawn." I said giggling.

He smiled and then started kissing me hard.

I love him I really do.