Work

1 month later

Camden's POV

Shawn and I have been official for a month now and it's so much fun having him act like a teenage boy around me.

He'll do small gestures like leave flowers at my locker before school and he'll also kiss my hand and hold it in public not around Pickering but he took me to Toronto and we walked around for a bit and he took me to eat.

It's just fun being able to see his mannerism change around me then we get to school and he's all serious.

Speaking of school I'm out of that place in 3 months I'm so fucking happy I mean for summer not for good I still have a year.

I was at work today on my first shift and it was horrible. Nobody showed up it was just me.

The cooks weren't here.

The other waitresses weren't here.

Nobody was here.

Just me.

We only had 2 customers so that was good and my shift was almost over. So, that's also good.

I have 10 minutes left of my shift and Shawn had arrived in the front he parked Jbone and he came inside.

He gave me a smile and sat at the booth in front of me.

"Hey gorgeous. Can I have a coffee and a muffin please?"

"Sure handsome."

I poured him his coffee and warmed him a muffin.

"Thanks love."

I smiled and walked away to the other side of the counter to grab my things. I still had his sweatshirt and wore it literally everyday.

I grabbed my bag and my phone. I put it closer to me putting the sweatshirt on taking the apron off.

I looked at Shawn and he smiled at me.

"What?"

"Nothing your just cute wearing my sweatshirt."

I felt myself blush and said "thank you."

"So you wanna get out of here and go to hell with me?"

"I have to wait for those god sent people to enter. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and now we can leave."

As they walked in I grabbed my bag and we left on our journey to hell.