Future

Camden's POV

After going to the corner store I went home. I ran past Shawn on the couch and went to the bathroom.

He looked like he was happy and nervous, why? I have no idea. I have other things to worry about.

I ran to the master bathroom and took the test out then locking the door.

As I waited for the results I didn't know what to think. I didn't want a kid, but if I had one I would be so happy.

I looked back down at the test that would tell my future...

It was positive.

It showed 2 lines. 2 vibrant red lines.

I'm going to be a mum, with Shawn. I'm gonna be a mum.

I ran out of the bathroom down the stairs to find Shawn about to walk up.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Look!"

He looked at my hands and his confusion switched to happiness right in that exact moment.

"Camden I'm going to be a dad?" He said as he smiled and started to cry.

"Yes Shawn, you are."

Shawn's POV

As Camden came home all I saw was confusion and worry on her face.

What happened?

I was waiting for her to get home but I thought it was going to be later not now.

I've been waiting for this day since I knew that I loved Camden.

While she was upstairs I got prepared.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the box that I've been waiting to open. I'm surprised she hasn't opened it yet.

I grabbed the box putting it in my jean pocket waiting for her return.

She came downstairs with the biggest smile on her face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Look!" She said excited.

I'm confused what am I-

Oh my god! We're pregnant?!

"Camden I'm going to be a dad?" I asked starting to cry. I couldn't stop smiling!

She replied "Yes Shawn you are. Your going to be a great dad."