Distracted

Camden's POV

I was now in Shawn's class and I was very distracted so we're the rest of the girls around me.

The girl that sat next to me her name was China and she was a cheerleader but she didn't act like one.

She had a huge crush on Shawn to where when we sat with each other in class that's all she could think or talk about.

"Camden look at how he dressed today. Oh my fucking god. Damn!"

She said that last part a little to loud. Mr. Mendes looked up from his papers. He looked at China then looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ms. Mercy detention for class disruption." I looked at China and she shrugged "Sorry."

I looked back at Shawn and ruled my eyes at him.

"An hour added."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!"

"Would you like another, Ms. Mercy?"

"Of course I fucking don't."

"Another for cursing anymore Ms. Mercy?"

I just sighed loudly and continued with my note taking as he continued his lesson.

*The end of the day*

I walked to Shawn's class and sat in the front grabbing my phone texting my job saying that I won't be able to come to work on time I'll work late.

They text back and agreed that I would work an extra 2 hours.

I looked at Shawn who was already staring and said "Yes Mr. Mendes?"

"Would you like to start your tutoring now?"

"Sure."

"Open your notes."

I did as told and opened my notes to the WWII Shawn grabbed his laptop and he started talking.

As I wrote my notes and we talked about it I actually was teaching myself to not get so distracted by Shawn.

But that changed in the second hour.

The first hour we talked about the lesson Shawn explained the lesson once again.

But then the second hour came and I had a feeling come over me.

A feeling of lust and desire.