Another day

Camden's POV

I had gone home from work and I was so exhausted when I got home my mum was home she was in her room asleep.

She had a bottle of bourbon next to her bed and it was almost empty.

As I look at her I feel so painful. My heart aches for her. All of my mum's wrongs and her past find her.

That's why she comes home and drinks. And the sad part is that she hurts so much that she just shuts me out.

She doesn't talk to me anymore. She's never home. I'm always gone and we never see each other.

When I try to talk to her and I actually have time she'll make excuse of how she's busy or how she has to get to work.

I bet if I were to go missing she wouldn't notice. She wouldn't try and find me she would just stay at home and her life wouldn't change.

She would just have her normal life where I don't exist anyway.

Because I don't.

I went to the bathroom to shower and get my pajamas on. I stood in the shower just thinking.

I don't want to be here anymore.

I'm gonna leave.

But I can't she needs me.

But I need too.

Where would I go?

I have no idea where I would go.

I have nobody I don't have any friends nobody likes me.

The only person I talk to is Mr. Mendes. He's the only one that has any interest in my life at all.

I could tell when Shawn dropped me off he wanted to talk to me but he held his tongue. He wants to connect but he's also my teacher.

As I excited the shower and changed I went back to the living room to sleep. It was actually cold in the house. We didn't have heat or air conditioning we just lived with whatever weather.

I lied on the couch thinking about what tomorrow might bring.

Will tomorrow be any better?

Will I come home again and find my mum in the same state that she's in or will she be gone?

What's going to happen I don't know.

I really just want it to be ok.