His house

Shawn's POV

I made it to my house and Camden had slept the entire way there. I'm kinda of glad because I don't know what to do with a loopy out of it Camden.

As I pulled up in my driveway I parked in my garage and carried Camden into my house laying her in my room.

She snuggled up to my pillow as if it was a person, she was sleeping peacefully.

I went back to the jeep and got her things out of the car. I put all of them in my room.

Camden's POV

I woke up.

In a room I have never seen in my life.

I jolted up out of the bed I was in. I had a huge headache. I lied back down to prevent the pain.

Then I felt a cut on my head with stitches. I just lied there not knowing where I was or what happened to me.

Last thing I remember is being in the hospital talking to the nurse about something.

After that I have no fucking idea what happened.

I just lied there looking at this unfamiliar ceiling. Then I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

As the tall figure walked into the room I couldn't quite see his features to make out who it was.

As he walked closer to the lamp that was on the bedside table I saw his face.

It was Shawn.

He sat by my feet and said "Felling better?"

I giggled and said "No my head hurts like a bitch. How did I get here? What happened?"

He then said "Um, you were beat up really badly at school and I had to call an ambulance to take you to the emergency. When we got there they took tests on you and did scans that showed that you had a concussion. I have medication for you to take for the pain."

I nodded and said "Thank you Shawn." He nodded and got up to grab it from the other side of the room.

He gave it to me to look at it said "Take 2 every six hours. For Camden Mercy."

Then it said my date of birth etc. as Shawn handed it to me he also gave me a water bottle. I took two of the pills and drank the whole bottle of water.

Shawn giggled and said "Do you want more water?" I giggled along and said "Please?" He nodded and got me 2 more water bottles.