1. I dont regret getting blackmailed

15.10.17

" Gear yourself folks. Here comes the most awaiting performance of the day. The heartthrob of each lady the competition of every guy. Coming right here. Please welcome none other than jacob mackintosh the finalist of our show. Comon be louder louder louder comon. Here he comes " the anchor exits the stage and the lights dim to blood red welcoming jacob and he comes doing his signature move of tapping his fist twice at his heart and then making the v sign indicating peace

The girls hoot much more louder if thats possible but it dies a bit when sending a flying kiss directly to me. I hope no girl around is planning to kill me anymore because everyone knows now I'm not his gf anymore. THANKS to alex. Oh for once stop tinkin about him.

Think about the man you are standing with your hands intertwined. The man you've fantasized since first day of your college. That day one and a half year ago when i met both of them at once and my life changed. Back to jake

Jake has created a chocolate boy image for him singing all mushy mushy romantic songs everytime. The girls go gaga and swoon and drool and fight to get a better view of him as he enters the stage wearing a black tshirt wid a red jacket and carrying a red guitar too which i gifted him the very first day he was goin for the auditions of this very show and today he's going to win this show.

Its true that reality shows are somewhat scripted and the fact that i was his childhood love and now broke up with him and was in hook with a gangster and the kidnapping and all gave him a hell lot of trp satisfied the production. But another truth is also that my best friend standing right in front of me has a hell lot of talent in him and had the passion to be in this show from the moment he crossed twelve

The girls hoot again much louder the moment his fingers touch the strings of guitar. But all the hooting died again down when he said this ones for you baby. If looks could kill I'd be dead by the jealous stares around.

Even Natalie who was on the right side of me i saw a flash of jealousy in her eyes too. God i dont want a world war with her again coz in the past two months we've gotten real close. I need to tell her he's gay. Somebody squeezed my shoulder in comfort and wen i looked to my left he gave me a comforting smile tellin me to relax.

Everyone's attention shifted wen jake voice slowly started to ring in our ears. And wen i knew wat song he was gonna sing my heart melted at the gesture.

The indian song tere jaisa yaar kahan.....a perfect song for a strong friendship

Everyone was literally in tears wen the song ended and i was on top of that list. It touched everyone at that place where it hurts the most. I meant the heart dirty people.

My and jacob bond is so different that people often mistake as love as alex did and it wasn't his fault. It's the society's mentality that a girl and a boy cant be friends but we are. We can go to earth ends just to see each other happy and that is what we called friendship.
Friendship is the purest of all. Its above love and blood. No commitment no conditions just being there wen we need each other. Taking away all our pain and sharing our happiness with our friend.

And seeing jacob standing on that stage coz of me i realise that i dont regret getting blackmailed. It was worth it.

Jacob was being awarded with the trophy finally. The dream he's been seeing from past 9 years and he denied it in just 9 seconds. Did he deny it.

I was shocked like everyone else. Is his brain still tact inside his head. I remember i sew it back and mended properly wen he fell down the stairs at the age of six.

" yes you'll heard it right i dont deserve this trophy " his voice sounded nervous as if he's still contemplating if he's doing the right thing or not.

He scanned the crowd and locked eyes wid me and wen realisation hit me of what he was gonna do i resisted the urge to jump and slap him hard. Instead i settled with shooking my head continusly

Did i got blackmailed and suffered through so damn much just to see him kicking his dream like this like it was just a bunch of dirt on his shoulder

He kept his gaze on me and was he coming in my direction. No way. I'm running from here but i couldn't. i was frozen. Move body move. Move comon.

He cuffed my wrist and pulled me towards the stage and i realise i was still shooking my head lookin like a pshycho. So much crowd doesn't make me nervous anymore but what jacob is about to do is scaring me

This chapter sucks badly but i really wanted to update something. Coz I'm nervous and i want to divert my mind.

I'm goin out today first time wid a guy who's been waiting for me from past 4 years now and loves me alot. My best friends say i like him and they know me better than me so why not give it a try.

Its just that I'm nervous coz i dont know I'm doing right or wrong coz this everything is a first for me. When i removed the pros and cons of our dating there were more prons and sumting inside me want to do this also from so long.

I tried to remove him from my lofe tried to divert my mind to oder guys and my mind diverted too but everytime the guy is not right and he just comes back in the picture

Please please help me and say me some soothing words which will calm me atleast

I love my book and alex and rose and my fans alot. And I'll keep writing no matter how much it sucks.

Maahi