15. answers

Yes answers.

Answers why do I miss him

Answers why do I want to know everything about him.

Answers that the moment I heard he left for forever why did I feel so empty.

Answers why the thought of never seeing him and never hearing his voice scared me.

Answers after being so hurt from him why do I still crave him.

So folks..... I'm officially gone insane. Kindly do admit me to a mental hospital if I escape from here alive.

Coz I do admit that after being blackmailed and tormented by this man so much I still love him

Yes I love him

I love him even though he should be the only person I hate

I love him even though this man never once showed love to me. He did well in his own cruel twisted way

I love him even though i dont know he loves me Or not

I love him.

" Open her " His voice and the way he commands. I just love his voice. His commands. Everything. The way he orders. The way this whole thing feels like a dream.

As much I love this man he loves me too.  I can just feel that in my guts. Or maybe that's just my heart wants to hear.

I'm seeing him after so long and at that moment I realised I longed so much just to see him once. How dare he just leave me without informing me.

But that's what you wanted right?

" Listen you I'm the one who " Somebody said but as usual he interrupted listening to no one. I love the way he interrupts too.

There was something in his eyes which I only say once. Vulnerability. The day when he knew I was going to kill myself. And there it is again.

His eyes were glossy but I cannot say he's crying. The person who is crying is me. He always used to call me a cry baby. But I guess he's crying. 

Now why are you? I wanted to ask

" I won't listen to a word unless she is out of that goddamn rope. " His eyes has not even blinked once not left my eyes once. His eyes we're worried for me. I wanted to say I'm fine.

I wanted to talk but I couldn't. It took me a whole minute to realise I'm gagged. We are kidnapped. There are people all around and it's not just only us two.

Our eyes were constantly on each other. It's like as if we have been transformed in some another fantasy where I have not been kidnapped and it's only we two here.

Kidnapped. Damn I'm kidnapped.

But I know he won't let anything happen to me. Coz I can see in his eyes. Coz I can feel safe just from his presence.

" Fine. " All six one of them were eying back and forth between the villain boss man and Alex. They were scared to take any step.

He flickered one hulk man to untie me and the moment the boss nodded he came in front of me but was stopped.

" Wait. Don't touch her. Back off " He took a step forward but stopped himself. As if restraining himself to come close to me. As if silently asking my permission.

I tried to wiggle out of my ropes and winced when it hurted me and in a moment he moved forward. As he was taking steps towards me my heart was beating so loudly. Just to feel the proximity we once had. Just the thought of him touching me is giving me goosebumps.