11. Time for truth 1

After Chris dropped me home I changed and headed straight towards Nina. I wanted to meet her when Chris won't be around and when Nats will be around.

So this is the perfect moment. I know Chris won't be up there till evening. Taking my car keys I roared towards the hospital.

I eyed the bracelet which Chris gave me and relived that beautiful moment. 

I have something for you rose

Really? ' he removed a box. He opened it and it was a beautiful silver bracelet shining in the sun

It's beautiful ' he removed it and gracefully placed it on my right hand

' its a promise '

' promise? '

' yes a promise.  That no matter whatever happens. Wereva we go. We are or aren't together. But you'll always have my back. Rose will always have Chris in his life '

' everything is ok na '

' yes. I'll drop you home and meet you in the nighy at my place. Nina is getting discharged and I'll see her around evening '

' wer you goin? '

' some work '

I don't know why he said that but it was sweet. We are or aren't together. Is something in his mind. Is he gonna propose me. Is he gonna leave me.

Why do I feel he's hiding something.

When I opened the door there was deathly silence as if no one was breathing. But both two pair of eyes snapped in my direction like a bullet. So urgent.

Natalie was splayed on the couch with a novel which I must say I gave her that habit of reading and Nina was playing with her baby.

Natalie sagged in relief that finally someone came and Nina was looking me with uncertainty.

I can only imagine the awkward silence they've been through all night. Chris might have ordered Nats to stick to Nina at all cost.

He yet doesn't know what Nats did to Nina. But I guess it's Nina and Nats place to tell the truth. Not mine.

This was the first time I was finally looking at Nina. The girl Chris loved for so long. The girl who Alex wanted to sleep with. And damn she was beautiful.

Blonde straight long hair. Hazel eyes. Diamond heart shaped face and pink natural lips. Exactly like me.  I'm like her or she's like me.

Natural beauty. We both were seeing each other for the first time but we both recognized each other perfectly.

Nats hugged me. Nina was still looking at me and smiled and I smiled back. ' thank god you are here '

' what's wrong? Did she said you anything '

' that's the problem. She has not said a word to me. In fact she's being so sweet making me feel more guilty '

' ohhhh ' I couldn't help but laugh and Nats was glaring at me. I can only imagine Natalie who's been all bitch her whole life trying to act sweet and accepting her fault.

' well you both need to talk ' I whispered to her ' in fact ' I took her hand and dragged her ' we all need to talk. Have a good talk ' i said this to all of us. 

' but first. Can I hold her ' I took the baby girl as soon as Nina nodded.

' she's beautiful. Decided for a name? ' and she shooked her head in return.