0.9 Makes

Thanks so much for 500 reads!!

Makes you wonder what life really is about, I mean if we are all going to die om the end, what's the point?

I know most will say it's the journey in between, how you create a story, some will say it determines your fate after death. I think it's pointless all of it.

There are so many points and opinions and personalities that are so much more complex than others, but the point is we have the same ending. Some people will become famous, they have a great life, others sit in their rooms and fall apart.

It gets a little tricky though when both the famous and the broken are sitting in the same bed.

I want to tell Shawn everything, I wanted to cry and scream and completely fall apart, but instead ... nothing.

"Another episode of Friends, or something else?" Shawn asked

"I don't care." The same answer for the other questions he had asked me today.

I wasn't really sure what Shawn had eventually chosen. I was focused on one thing and one thing only, Cory.

The silence filled me with sorrow, the lack of not talking about it only caused me to think about it. I couldn't say anything out loud, I had tried, nothing came out.

We sat shoulder to shoulder, neither of us really paying attention to what we were watching. We were paying attention to each other, how we were going to react. What was going to happen next

I could feel the pain creeping back through my chest, the air getting heavier, the world tightening. My tears screaming at my eyes to be freed.

Shawn was looking at me now, I could feel his star, his support, and also his worry.

I looked at him, dead in the eyes. Those eyes that had seen so many of my tears, but these were going to be different, they were a different kind of hurt.

Shawn wrapped his arms around my cold body and pulled me into his chest. The tears instantly won, rushing down my cheeks. My chest expanding, demanding for more air. Shawn just continued to hold me.

His grip pulled my closer into his chest, closer, and closer until there was no more room to move.

My world was crumbling and there was nothing I could do, but watch it fall. In this moment I felt like Shawn was going to catch my world, he would hold it before it hit the ground, he wouldn't allow it to smash.

But there was nothing he could do either, Shawn would have to help pick up the pieces. We wold realize that no matter what, there was going to be bits missing, bits we would never find.

My tears sank into Shawn's dark t-shirt, my body relaxed into his arms, and my mind settled to only focus on this moment.

"There is nothing anyone can do," I whispered.

But Shawn didn't respond.

"That's why Cory's home, there's nothing else. Cancer won."

"He can't still beat this, there are stories abou-"

"No Shawn, I need you, not this bullshit. Everyone was told me it's going to be okay, but I know It's not going to be. I heard the doctors, Corey could have anywhere from an hour to a year, he could just suffocate at any moment, please don't tell me it's going to be okay."

I would cry if I could, but I couldn't. I was so tired that my body couldn't create any more tears. So I just played here with my heart in my throat and a rock sitting on my chest.

"I am so sorry." He whispered

"Me too."

"Things are going to be shit, but you can't think about now. Think about this moment and what you have. Sammy just makes the most out of the time you do have, and don't think about anything else until we get there.'

"How can I not think about it?"

"There are more important things to think about."

I pulled myself away from Shawn's chest and sat on my own, not looking at him once again.

"Is there anything I can do, to at least take your mind off of things?"

"I don't know Shawn."

I wanted things to be better I wanted people to just take this rock out of my chest. I needed something better, a break from everything shitty in life, and I didn't think It was going to happen.

My parents looked worse than me, they were even more destroyed than I was, and Cory was worse than them., I was worried that everyone would die before me, that everyone would be gone and I would have to get through this all on my own.

I couldn't do it, I had some many people around me and I was still sinking. What was going to happen when everyone else left? What would happen to me?

I looked at Shawn, who looked at me.

I couldn't lose him, I needed him to help me, to be here for me. At the same time, I could never ask him to stay, because I knew he would, and he had a separate life, one way different than mine.

He understood my problems, my life, but I could never fully understand his. it was scary to think that he was living two lives, and yet he was here from me and my family. Instead of being with his or his fans, instead of living his life, he was here helping me live mine.

"Please don't leave."

"I can stay."

"That's not what I really meant."

"What did you mean then?"

"Don't leave me, I can't lose everything."

"I will never leave you."

Sorry I have't updated in like two weeks :(The chapters will hopefully be a bit longer from here on out :)

The chapters will hopefully be a bit longer from here on out :)