1.8 Ends

Ends, the silence ends. It started with answering questions, more of Shawns than anyone else. It took few days, but then I began to talk in small sentences, I am still pretty quiet, but no longer silent.

My parents think it's because Shawn and I are so close. I know It's just the anti-depressants.

Every family photo is spread across my sparkling white sheets, every smile, ever vacation, every single one of us present. We would always ask someone take a photo so all of us could be it.

We only had one incident where the man turned and bolted across the street. My dad chased after the man for about 5 minutes before catching him.

My dad took the photo from the camera and uploaded it to his laptop that night, and by the morning he had given it to the man who had taken it the first time. "He needed It more than we did, you can tell."

That was the first time I heard it, the words I would live to be some need it more than others.

"Hey." Shawn smiled

"HI," I said not looking up from the photo

"What are you looking at?"

"Photo's, this is my favorite one."

"Why, it' blurry."

"Yeah, that's because-"

"Wait, is this the legendary photo, the one your dad ran for?"

"Yeah.It is," I smiled, looking at Shawn.

He looked at me, right into my eyes, right into the pain, the darkness. His bright personality was lighting my organs, it was coloring my soul and putting the pieces of my heart back together.

Shawn was the person who always seemed to fix everything, every time all the time.

But I always ruin this moment, every time I happen, I away hurt him, I always break the moment right before he comes to lean in. I break his heart every time.

While he is fixing me, I am breaking him.

I look back down at the photos, I hear him sigh.

"Want to go for a walk, it's beautiful, sunny, warm, it will fun."

"No, I will stay here, you go, tell me how it is."

"We could go to the pound and get a dog to walk."

"Your allergic to dogs."

"I know, but you love them."

"You will make your wife very happy Mendes."

"I am trying to make you happy now, please come out with me. You need to get out of this house. It's been 2 weeks and the only time you left was when you get to get tea done."

"Thanks for the reminder, I don't want to."

"Sam."

"Shawn, stop pushing, I don't want to."

"I am just saying-"

"SHAWN!"

"I am only trying to help you."

"You're not helping, I don't want to go."

"Oh, okay ... Alright, I guess ... I will tell you how it is."

He stood from my bed then started to head out of my room. My heart was shattered again, my should was darkened, my organs were in the dark.

My chest was tight, my eyes were filling with water, and my brain was telling my heart to stop being stupid, to stop being like this, Shawn didn't take Cory from me.

"I am so sorry," I whispered, just loud enough for Shawn to hear me.

"I wish I understood, I don't. I am trying, I am sorry if I am pushing you, I am just trying to help you, that's all."

"I know. Why do you put up with me? Why do you let me treat you like shit?" I said without thinking.

Shawn walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You have never treated me like shit, you're just going through something and you someone to blame. I am here to help you, no matter what. If you need to blame me, that's okay" He said

"No, it's not. I tried to do that for my mom, I tried to take all the blame so my mom didn't have to, but I only realized that it wasn't fair."

"Nothing is fair."

"But that wasn't right, I blame myself and no matter how much I make that clear, she blames herself too, I can't take the blame from her, she will always walk around with a guilt that she doesn't deserve to have."

Short chapter

Short chapter... but at its an update ❤️❤️ How have you guys been?? Comment or message me :) I want to hear form all you ❤️❤️❤️