Chapter 8- Eira (Edited)

"What is that?" Daniel asked when I placed the box in front of him. "What are you doing with it?"

"It's a box to a secret dimension," I said, waving my hands around and making my eyes wide.

Daniel gave me a look as if he didn't believe. His amber eyes studied me, trying to see if I was lying to him or not.

"She's right," Laurie said followed by David. "And, this time, David isn't going to put it on a high shelf. She glared at the older male, causing him give her a 'what-did-I-do' look.

"I didnt know that she was going to get out early."

"Doesn't matter," I replied, coldly. I studied the box and pursed my lips, wondering if it would be a good idea to trust David with it. "The podium called me, and you should know by now what that meant."

David muttered something under his breath but didn't reply. He gestured towards the box. "The quicker you get this done, the quicker you can get to bed." He held his hand, stopping me from talking. "There is something that can stop the nightmares that Bane is giving you. You will just have to take it every night before you go to bed."

I pursed my lips but nodded my head and looked at Daniel. I kept a smug look on my face as I opened the box to show him the glowing orb and gestured to it. "After you. Put your hand on the ball so that we can get going."

Daniel looked at me as if I was crazy. "Nothing is going to happen," he said. "I don't know why you want me to put my hand on it."

"Because, it will transport you in between dimensions, and it is the only way to get there." I studied him as he looked at it, his face becoming a mixture of longing and awe. "You feel the pull, don't you?" I gave him a small smile when he look at me and just blinked when he glared. "I know, I felt it too."

Daniel pursed his lips and nodded his head. He touched the glowing and disappeared.

I gave David a warning look before placing my hand on the glowing orb and disappearing, also.

🔥🔥🔥

"Good, I thought you weren't going to make it," Katie said when I opened my eyes and saw her sitting on top of Daniel. She shrugged. "What? He was trying to harm me, so I handed his ass to him."

I rolled my eyes and nodded towards the room with the gems. I hated that I couldn't speak in here and wanted to get out. This was one room that kept me silent, and I felt like I didn't have control over my tongue.

"Bu, don't you want me to tell him a story?" Katie asked. She held up her hands in mock surrender when she saw my warning glare. "Ok, ok, you can tell him later." She got off of him and picked him up, smirking at his shocked look. "Yes, I am a lot stronger than I look. I have to be."

If the stones fall into the wrong hands, I thought. I placed my hand on my dagger and looked around. I knew that we couldn't be here long. If Bane found this area... I shuddered and pursed my lips.

"They won't," Katie promised, knowing what I was thinking. "Even if they did, you will be able to stop it."

I huffed and nodded my head before again gestured to the room. It was time to go, and I knew that she could feel it too. There wasn't that much unrest around the dimension, but it was enough for us to hurry.

Katie grumbled something under her breath before she went towards the door. She looked to Daniel and smirked, pushing them open. "Welcome to the room of the stones. You will find yours waiting for you by the two empty pedestals."