chapter 2

=photography & tourism club meeting=

"seongsaenim! where are we going this weekend?" luna raised her hand and ask their club teacher,mrs. go and ms. park.

"let's go to the winter sea!" lee hi suggest,"we can have a campfire"

"yah,lee hi! we're just go for a day..we're not doing overnight trip this time.."suzy interrupt.

"ah~right...i forgot.."she pout.

"let's go to nami island then??"

"oh,please!stop with your winter sonata thing,hwang soyeon.."miho;a japanese-korean girl said.

"jejo-do!"

"ani! everland!"

"yah!yah! carribean bay!"

"let's go to korea culture places then..."

............

a silent occured the room.haejung feel a bit pissed by the reaction,"wae?? it's fun.."she defensed herself only to get a 'are-you-kidding-me' look by the  members.

"why did you choose korea culture place,hae jung-shi?"their club president,amber ask.

haejung cleared her throat before she answer,"well,from what i see, every club activities we always do modern..ani,we always go to a places to have fun and enjoy ourselves.but,without our knowlegde,we also can have fun at korea culture place-"

"what fun can we have there?"chunghee ask.

their club teachers,mrs. go and ms. park also their club president look at haejung,expecting a captivating answer from her.

"urm..like hanok village,we get to know about korea culture house.ah! there,there also caramel cookies-"

"caramel..what?"

"yah!stop butt in when i'm talking"haejung whined which make them chuckled,"caramel cookies called dalgona.it made up from sugar and a bit baking soda.really delicious..besides,we also can go to korean folk village.there,we can play traditional folk games."

"haejungie! you really acknowledgeable!"sulli  said in awe.

"how do you know that much,haejung-shi?"mrs. go ask.

"err..my dream is travelling but because of financial problem,i just go on with my dream by doing some research for the best place so that on day,i know where i want to go..tehee~"haejung grin.

"impressive.alright then,since we never go to culture place,why not we go for this time??it must be fun"mrs. go decided,"haejung-shi,you list all the places and give it to me or ms. park tomorrow"

"eo??ah..d-deh"

"ok then..you guys can dismiss now"mrs. go and ms. park pack their thing and left the club room.

member groan and whine; a bit unsatisfied with the decission.haejung bit her tounge and lean on her seat 'i'm doom!'she thought.

"yah! you've to treat us with your oh-so-called-caramel-cookies during the trip"chunghee said while their other friend agree.

"wae?! it's not i'm the one who made the decission."she protest.

"but you're the one who suggest it.we don't care.you've to treat the whole club member.."she said.

haejung pouted,"it's not fair!"

"oh yeah?! we don't care~we love it!~" chunghee,miho and lee hi sang in unison which make other members laught.