chapter 5

"yah! kai-ah!! palli!!! if we go early,we can come back home early!"d.o shout.he together with sehun and tao has been waiting for kai for about an hour..he almost reach his boiling point when he informed by chen that kai is still sleeping when they arrived..and then,they have to wait for him to get dressed..when it comes to kai,the time for him to prepared himself just the same as girl.he take a very long time to prepared himself.

"chill dude..aishh"kai get up as he finish wearing his shoes and go to his friends. d.o want to hit him but he avoid it and run toward sehun. they walk toward bus stop and wait for about 5-10minutes before they get on bus no 28.

luckily,the bus doesn't have many passangers.they take a seat at the back of the bus.as usual,kai would always sit beside the window so does sehun(he sit with tao infront of kai and d.o).

"aigoo~~that annoying teacher have ruin my wonderful saturday..i just plan to ask kris ge go shopping with me..aish!"tao sigh.

"i agree..aish! like seriously,my body still aching from yesterday dance class"kai complain.he yawn but stop as sehun throw a crumpled paper at him,"haish!! the heck,man?!"

"cover your mouth when you yawn..no wonder there's no girl hit on you"sehun say playfully.

kai smack sehun's head playfully,"excuse me,there's to much girl fangirling all over me.i'm the one who too lazy to treat them"kai hissed.

"yeah right!~"sehun rolled his eyes,"d.o-ah! where are we going?"

"korean folk village"d.o who is busy scrolling his phone answer without looking up.

"urghhhh!~ such a boring coursework.."tao,sehun and kai said in unison.

=flashback=

seoul high school,class 3-2...

before class ended,mr. jo give an announcement towards his students,"ah! before i forget..there's a coursework that you guys have to do-"

the students groan;unhappy with the announcement they heard earlier.

mr. jo smile;know that his students really hate coursework,"i know, i know..you hate it right? it's okay if you don't wanna do it-"

"ASSA!"

"YEAH MAN!"

"HELL YEAH" and many words can be heard.

"chill...i'm not finish yet..it's okay if don't wanna do it ONLY IF you don't mind FAILING in history paper for the year-end test."he said make them groan,"the coursework would give half mark for your test.your coursework are about korean culture and you have to do some review have to take a picture i want you to do it properly and i don't wanna 'crap' past to me.any question??"he stop,giving room for the students to ask question.when there's no question he continue,"ok then..if there's no question,i'll go now.."then,he leave the class while the students groan and frown.

=end of flashback=